Resource icon

Tracks Sydney (2 Seasons, 2 Layouts) 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow, seeing you guys dismiss the tire barrier glitch is crazy.

Why, you need to be way out of bounds to hit the tires bundle... clear driver error. The bollard is confirmed movable. It is possible that an alternate collision object could be used (the sharp edges on the tire bundle are the likely cause of the odd collision), but in the end it was deiced that the time is better spent on other projects.

Is this really a serious issue? How many are affected by this "glitch"? I tested this track for hundreds of laps during development, the barriers are working as they are intended.

Last edited:
I don't think those bollards & tire bundles should be there, certainly weren't there in 2015? Can you tell me the name of the GMTs so I can turn them off?

I've driven several races against the AI at Eastern Creek and never hit a cone or bollard. Not an issue for me at all. Please let Patrick and Gringo work on other tracks as ther's only 24 hours in a day :)

There are a couple of ways one could end out on that area of the track that i can think of and probably more especially when it is V8SC.
1. You could have had to catch a slide that made you have to go out wide .
2. You could be going round the outside of someone and they don't give you enough room.

Those are just reasons that i can think of off the top of my head but i can confirm that if you hit a bollard that should just be knocked over and it acts as a solid object then something is clearly wrong.

Why, you need to be way out of bounds to hit the tires bundle... clear driver error. The bollard is confirmed movable. It is possible that an alternate collision object could be used (the sharp edges on the tire bundle are the likely cause of the odd collision), but in the end it was deiced that the time is better spent on other projects.

Is this really a serious issue? How many are affected by this "glitch"? I tested this track for hundreds of laps during development, the barriers are working as they are intended.
What? Because the driver made a mistake its not a glitch? .... Have higher standards.

No worries, I have found them anyway, just the same as the rf1 version, all gone now, much better IMO :thumbsup:
Give them to others please. On my side It Is a good thing to Have them for online racing, as anti-cut. For offline, poeple can Put "\\" before each instance (two here) In The .scn.
We did more than 1500 laps At eastern In championship And absolutely nobody complained about this.

Self censored, due to an extreme reaction to an idiot

Let the critics produce some content.
Yeah mate, that's a bit unfair and a bit of an over reaction, and the reality is they ain't there in real life! Sooo..... no feed back please cos we might not like it?...is that what you want?

Give them to others please. On my side It Is a good thing to Have them for online racing, as anti-cut. For offline, poeple can Put "\\" before each instance (two here) In The .scn.
We did more than 1500 laps At eastern In championship And absolutely nobody complained about this.
The thing is there is no advantage to be had by running wide in those points, so the anti-cut is irrelevant? It just means if you run wide, you run wide! I guess you need to know the circuit and the series that race there to get it, we're not having a go or complaining, it's just an opinion based on what we know! jeeze!

The thing is there is no advantage to be had by running wide in those points, so the anti-cut is irrelevant? It just means if you run wide, you run wide! I guess you need to know the circuit and the series that race there to get it, we're not having a go or complaining, it's just an opinion based on what we know! jeeze!
And that Is why I asked You to give here The two instances to delete In The scn. Will Not do an update for two lines

No worries, will do, there are more than two entries though? The bollards actually have unrendered posts inside them, they are not moveable and that's what does the damage. I have only changed the summer version so may be easier to post the whole scn file? I'm away till Monday so can't do anything till then.
Didn't mean to upset anyone over this, if you watch the V8SC racing there, I think the wide sweeping lines they take through T5 adds to the character of the circuit.

Thanks for the update Patrick. A great track is getting even better.

Let the critics produce some content.

Silly and pointless argument. You have never criticized something you can't or will do yourself?

Some humble pie could do wonders to you.

Hi Patrick,

last update 1.04 i found two things:

This car drops in a invisible little hole in the ground (between turn 4 and 9) and stuck in there. He is not flying or moving, what u see is the finished position. ;)
AMS_Eastern2.jpg

But for me much more important is this:

I have on the electric lines and structures lots of pixelation. The last pic is your gsc map sebring with the same AA setting, looks absolutely perfect, also all other maps like Suzuka, Montreal and so.. Is there anything different in Eastern C. ? (btw. i use a bit slower resolution, 1280x720, sweetfx on, but thats not the problem on the "good" maps, yours and reiza's)
AMS_Eastern1.jpg

Sebring
AMS_Sebring1.jpg

Thx for help.

Last edited:
Hi Patrick,

last update 1.04 i found two things:

This car drops in a invisible little hole in the ground (between turn 4 and 9) and stuck in there. He is not flying or moving, what u see is the finished position. ;)
AMS_Eastern2.jpg

But for me much more important is this:

I have on the electric lines and structures lots of pixelation. The last pic is your gsc map sebring with the same AA setting, looks absolutely perfect, also all other maps like Suzuka, Montreal and so.. Is there anything different in Eastern C. ? (btw. i use a bit slower resolution, 1280x720, sweetfx on, but thats not the problem on the "good" maps, yours and reiza's)
AMS_Eastern1.jpg

Sebring
AMS_Sebring1.jpg

Thx for help.
so , I have checked the "hole". In fact Richo put an invisible Anti-cut there I never saw, that is why you jump. But you are not supposed to run there . Really far from the road.

For the wires, seems acceptable on my system

wires.2016415105652.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back