AC Surprise Event for *Everyone* Tue, 31st January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
im up for this for sure. but i have never done any online racing at all, i have only really done hotlaps. so would need guidance as what to do to get everything setup correctly and the process to get involved. i do have discord but i am new to it. i am also on a controller which may not be the ideal scenario if most are on proper sim rigs

im up for this for sure. but i have never done any online racing at all, i have only really done hotlaps. so would need guidance as what to do to get everything setup correctly and the process to get involved. i do have discord but i am new to it. i am also on a controller which may not be the ideal scenario if most are on proper sim rigs
Hi robert1985,

I would love to have you but first you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name. It's one of our rules so we know who you are. It's for internal use only.
If you have done that, post again and I will send a PM with the password and some other useful information.
Cheers,
Markus

Hi robert1985,

I would love to have you but first you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name. It's one of our rules so we know who you are. It's for internal use only.
If you have done that, post again and I will send a PM with the password and some other useful information.
Cheers,
Markus
Hi Markus i have entered my real name in my profile sorry about that

I wish it was National Freedom day for Ukraine but let's do that next year, shall we?

Hopefully even earlier! Sadly, the Chayka track (the only Ukrainian one I know of) is not available for AC, just for GTR2 and the creator doesn't want it to be converted. But when the war will be over, I'm sure we can put something meaningful together!

I'd like to join in a Leopard 2, please!
Sorry, no tracked vehicles allowed :)

The ‘AC Tracks Listing by Breathe’ has seven versions of Chayka. Idk if any of them aren't ripped from GTR.

P.S. Apparently Chayka also has a dirt oval, though seems that it's unused. This might be the only oval track in the whole ex-USSR, or at least one of very few. Though I heard of ‘oval’ races on frozen lakes, but never of asphalt or dirt.

P.P.S. I'll be damned, the Nizhny Novgorod Ring has an oval configuration. Probably made just for shits and giggles.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea