AC Surprise Event for *Everyone* Tue, 31st January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

abecede

Premium
KXLPkTA.jpg

Everyone is welcome to join!
Regulars and rookies alike!

It is the evening before "National Freedom Day" in the US, in remembrance of Abraham Lincoln signing the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery on February 1st 1865.
What a wonderful opportunity to host a surprise event! You won't know which track it is until the event starts (although it's certainly in the USA - because thematic, ya know) or what car we'll drive!

So NO PRACTICE necessary (or even possible!)

This event is open for everyone - whether you are a premium member or a rookie! Although premium members get priority in case the grid is full. As usual it's a first-come first-drive thing, so register by posting a message below!

SIGNING UP:
Post in this thread. The
password is the same as on all Wednesdays. If you don't know it, just ask, and I'll send you a PM.

SERVER INFORMATION:

• Practice Server: not available
  • Weather, track, car, and everything else: You'll know when the event starts.
  • You need to be able to install track and/or car mods. (Content Manager is a nice tool for that)
TIMELINE:
  • 19:40 CET / 18:40 GMT - Download links will be posted in this thread
  • 20:00 CET / 19:00 GMT - 27 minutes official practice
  • ca. 20:30 CET / 19:30 GMT - 27 minutes qualifying
  • ca. 21:00 CET / 20:00 GMT - 30 minutes - race one
  • ca. 21:35 CET / 20:35 GMT - 30 minutes - race two
    (starting grid in reverse order of the race one result)
EVENT DETAILS:
  • Each race has one mandatory pit stop (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Cars / Track: ?? / ??
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Damage / Fuel / Tyre wear: 10% / ??% / ??%
USEFUL LINKS:

ENTRY LIST:

Last edited:
it's gonna be tough without practice but count me in if there's a spot boys
Since it's the same for everyone, nobody has an advantage regarding practice. But if you think really hard looking at the picture and text in the initial post, you may be able to deduce the track. But it's not really necessary. And the car has very very few setup options, and is quite easy to drive, so we should all be able to have some good fun in the races!

I hereby humbly request your permission for me to participate in your illustrious and esteemed event, in the hope of providing fair and satisfactory competition to other honored racers—moreso as we're going in on equal footing in whatever jalopy this turns out to be.

I hereby humbly request your permission for me to participate in your illustrious and esteemed event, in the hope of providing fair and satisfactory competition to other honored racers—moreso as we're going in on equal footing in whatever jalopy this turns out to be.
I am honored by your request to participate in the race and would be delighted to have you join us. Permission for your participation is granted. We look forward to the gentleman like competition you will bring to the event.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%