Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Also, Ferdinand was crazy fast in race 1...at first I couldn't believe it, that he was like 1 second ahead but then it came to me, what if he was using ABS? Us who take part in RDTCC have it off so we get proper training, we will never know if he had. But if he had, the speed difference would be easily explainable. That, or he was just very fast. Surely practiced a lot more.
He may have used ABS in the first qualy. The results sheet only shows if it was enabled at some point during the session. But he didn't use any in either of the races.

He did say he practiced 500 laps. Dunno if it was a joke or not, but would explain it :D

That was fun. Race one was pretty good till I got taken off track down a straight :( Then race two went quite well. Fun racing with you all.
Yeah that was me sorry I was looking at the other car your colour behind and thought it was clear to move right....
It wasn't..
I did slow down by I guess you got damage or something, shame it was a good race till then.

Last edited:
He may have used ABS in the first qualy. The results sheet only shows if it was enabled at some point during the session. But he didn't use any in either of the races.

He did say he practiced 500 laps. Dunno if it was a joke or not, but would explain it :D
Welp, got a lot of work to do for the league...but thank god Spielberg isn't a part of it, had about enough of it this evening. :p

Yeah that was me sorry I was looking at the other car your colour behind and thought it was clear to move right....
It wasn't..
I did slow down by I guess you got damage or something, shame it was a good race till then.

No problem, while it took me by surprise and wasn't a particularly happy moment for a second, we had a good half a lap before running side by side very cleanly, so I assumed it was an accident. (I ended up getting launched out of bounds over the fence, and while there wasn't engine damage it just kept falling down over and over again :) )

No he was too quick down the straights, I was following on out lap q1, not a chance.
Like 4 tenths in s1, over a second in s2 and about the same in s3. I'm not sure that was Aids.

super-v8_02-jpg.104880

Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming tenth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Cars:
Super V8
Track: Calder Park Download

Practice 1:
19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualification 1: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup 1: 20.00 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 20.05 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2: 20:30 GMT (10 minutes)