Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

They are and they aren't :D

Because the differential doesn't allow slip (left and right rear tyres rotate at same speed) you need to apply some throttle before hitting the apex to keep/make the car turn. But with 650+bhp and enough torque and smallish tyres (front and rear are the same size) you need to be careful with your right foot as you can get the car sideways pretty much at any time and at any gear.

In general the car rotates well under trailbraking about the first quarter of a corner. Then you need to start transitioning to throttle to keep it turning around the apex.

I'm by no means an expert....but..
As a starting point, soften all springs and both Arbs. Then match the rear ARB with the front. That WILL cause oversteer.! From then on lower/raise the ARBS to your liking, and then of course the rest of bits you can tweak.!
Hope it helps.?

As @Mark Breslin said you can make them oversteer. I have softened my setup recently and found them much easier to handle. Not so twitchy and snappy which means I have a chance of catching / holding a slide. This gives me more confidence when driving as before they were so twitchy that I could not push hard.

As Tero said, they are and they aren't :D

Just find the optimal racing line and fine-tune your setups. But even though a bigger steering lock would help in turn in, exiting could get snappy so balance that too.

Oh, and don't forget to run with abs off, RDTCC competitors. That way you get proper training ;)

This is a nice combo. I think these are almost more fun, or at least a little more manageable on slightly bigger and more open tracks. As long as there is no contact, or you don't lock up the brakes, or you don't give it too much gas, or don't understeer (or oversteer) off track, they are really quite easy. :)

This is a nice combo. I think these are almost more fun, or at least a little more manageable on slightly bigger and more open tracks. As long as there is no contact, or you don't lock up the brakes, or you don't give it too much gas, or don't understeer (or oversteer) off track, they are really quite easy. :)
So basically when you're not doing anything, the car behaves nicely :p Sounds accurate! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.3%