AC Super Trofeo @ Imola - Thu 12Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry but I wont be able to attend this event: in hospital right now. Its not even my local one. Its Salisbury Hospital! Damn
Might be in for a while, so I will let you know when I am out.
Have a good race, Ken

Last edited:
Hello Eugene and fellow racers :)
Could you sign me up?
I'm not very good yet at setting up these beasts, though it is always good to race and learn :geek::D
Thank you
Sure! You can ask me for a setup on TeamSpeak during event, I think I have a good one.
With this car, I recommend you to focus on differential and aero, these 2 are the most important things to change in base setup, and then of course get your tire pressures right. :thumbsup:

Thank you Eugene ;)
Could you tell me if it is better to have the right tyre pressures or the temperatures? Because for me it is easier to achive the first yet not the temperatures.
Pressures are very important and pretty easy to do, when it comes to temperature, you need to choose the right compound first. Sometimes still you might have to live with one side being cold. Anyway, you can still have correct pressure even if your temperature is not optimal.

There's a very, very low chance I can make it to this event tonight but I'm interested in learning the car, because I like it very much.

Can anyone give an advice about keeping the rear tire temps OK? I had a short run a while ago and they became very hot within one lap, even using mediums.

A little base setup would also be very kind, if someone likes to share it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back