Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

Do you race online?

• Yes

Votes: 437 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 260 37.3%

Suggestion - Auto-post feautre?

Milos

Premium
I've always had this idea in mind.. It's like an alarm clock basicly, you set up a post, and say you want it to come public at a certain time, as you can't post yourself at that time because you're busy/asleep. Would sort of be a help for moderators of forum racing, but then also other competitors could cheat using it, so to not allow that, the auto-posted post should have a "auto-posted" prefix, or something similar to that.

Can you guys code this though?

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Premium
I've always had this idea in mind.. It's like an alarm clock basicly, you set up a post, and say you want it to come public at a certain time, as you can't post yourself at that time because you're busy/asleep. Would sort of be a help for moderators of forum racing, but then also other competitors could cheat using it, so to not allow that, the auto-posted post should have a "auto-posted" prefix, or something similar to that.

Can you guys code this though?
Something really complex to benefit one person, not needed. As the current moderator of Forum Racing, I don't need an auto post feature ;)

Latest articles