• 26000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Suggestion - Auto-post feautre?

Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows..
Nov 11, 2013
I've always had this idea in mind.. It's like an alarm clock basicly, you set up a post, and say you want it to come public at a certain time, as you can't post yourself at that time because you're busy/asleep. Would sort of be a help for moderators of forum racing, but then also other competitors could cheat using it, so to not allow that, the auto-posted post should have a "auto-posted" prefix, or something similar to that.

Can you guys code this though?

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Premium
May 2, 2010
I've always had this idea in mind.. It's like an alarm clock basicly, you set up a post, and say you want it to come public at a certain time, as you can't post yourself at that time because you're busy/asleep. Would sort of be a help for moderators of forum racing, but then also other competitors could cheat using it, so to not allow that, the auto-posted post should have a "auto-posted" prefix, or something similar to that.

Can you guys code this though?
Something really complex to benefit one person, not needed. As the current moderator of Forum Racing, I don't need an auto post feature ;)