rF2 Studio 397 GT3 @ Matsusaka (Suzuka) - Sat 08 Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Head on into two corvettes that had come together on the straight ..I had no where to go :( ..carried on for another 10 laps with broken suspension, but sadly had no choice, but to retire.

Thanks for hosting the event @Stephen Gibb :thumbsup: hope to see you all next time :thumbsup:

Most frustrating experience since iRacing. I would cry but laughing makes me happier :roflmao:

Gonna try less shitty cars next time :p

PS. I feel like these cars might've gone in worse direction with the last update...

PS. I feel like these cars might've gone in worse direction with the last update...
Yes they did, the update was only good for the Vette and Radical IMO, all other cars went downhill. This pack is a mess, honestly. I feel very bad for paying for it... the Endurance pack on the other hand is very nice (but still got some issues).

Race was great, pushing hard to get the cars ahead I ended up crashing the wall, but after that it was a lot of fun. One more lap and we'd have a 3 car battle in the last corner :D

Qualy was terrible, the 100 meter sign was missing and it took me some laps to spot that there is another one at the wall, had to much traffic and could not improve anymore.
Good race @detailedcoat , just as i started to close the gap slightly, i pushed to hard and touched 1 curb going into the 2. corner and spun. Decided to wait to check out the Bentley and to get more close racing practice ... who likes to race alone on a Saturday. @Sfrost you were just as fast looking at the laptimes.
Lost control again by going over a curb with 1 tire it feels like going over some sticky 300% grip stuff instantly the rear had no grip and rip me. This game has "no go" curbs that will kill you on contact.
Cars are fun, i think TC was to strong as i lost time accelerating and had no hotkey assigned.
Felt like half the grid was missing at the end?
See you next week!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.2%