rF2 Studio 397 GT3 @ Matsusaka (Suzuka) - Sat 08 Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yo tried enter to server with the car and track to train, but it said package not avaliable!!!
Maybe a silly question but do you have the whole GT3 pack ? you need all the cars to be able to access the server, also as the Get mod service is still unavailable you must have the track installed it will not automatically download from the server the links are provided.
If none of the above uninstall the S397 GT3 @ Suzuka mod from the contents list in RF2 launcher and try to connect to the server again if that does not work you may have to install the mod manually.
@Daiman Patel would you able to provide a link if needed, thanks mate.

Yo tried enter to server with the car and track to train, but it said package not avaliable!!!
As @Stephen Gibb has correctly said, please ensure that you have all of the GT3 cars as well as the circuit mod installed. You can either subscribe to Suzuka in the Steam Workshop (in which case it will be automatically downloaded and installed), or you can download and install the component file manually - the links can be found in this post. If you still cannot join the server then you can download the server mod directly from here; this will need to be installed manually through the Content Manager, which can be accessed via the Launcher. If you still cannot install the server mod then check which components are "missing" - if you hover over the item in the Content Manager then it should tell you what is required. If any of the GT3 cars are listed then close rFactor 2, before unsubscribing from and resubscribing to the offending resources (you can access the Workshop pages for the GT3 cars via your Steam Inventory). Hopefully this helps! :thumbsup:

Just a sidenote - the track probably shouldn't be called Suzuka so readily, it's called Matsusaka. One, it may create confusion for people who are not that familiar with what's actually going on there, and two, there are reasons why it's called Matsusaka and why the track map is just a figure of eight. We might argue they're dumb reasons, but I believe that calling the track anything other than Matsusaka might actually be making the situation worse.

Sorry for being a pain.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Daiman Patel, publicación: 2823324, miembro: 82791"] Como [USER = 213438] @Stephen Gibb [/ USER] ha dicho correctamente, asegúrese de tener todos los autos GT3 así como también el mod del circuito instalado . Puede suscribirse a Suzuka en Steam Workshop (en cuyo caso se descargará e instalará automáticamente), o puede descargar e instalar el archivo de componente manualmente; los enlaces se pueden encontrar en esta publicación. Si aún no puede unirse al servidor, puede descargar el mod del servidor directamente desde aquí ; esto deberá instalarse manualmente a través del Administrador de contenido, al que se puede acceder a través del Iniciador. Si aún no puede instalar el mod del servidor, compruebe qué componentes "faltan": si pasa el puntero sobre el elemento en Content Manager, debe indicarle lo que se requiere. Si alguno de los autos GT3 está en la lista, cierre el rFactor 2, antes de darse de baja y volver a suscribirse a los recursos ofensivos (puede acceder a las páginas del taller para los automóviles GT3 a través de su Inventario de Steam). ¡Espero que esto ayude! :pulgares hacia arriba:[/CITAR]
Compré el paquete gt3, uninstall the track, donwload the track and the mod manually, and it said the same... package not avalible!!!

[QUOTE = "Daiman Patel, publicación: 2823324, miembro: 82791"] Como [USER = 213438] @Stephen Gibb [/ USER] ha dicho correctamente, asegúrese de tener todos los autos GT3 así como también el mod del circuito instalado . Puede suscribirse a Suzuka en Steam Workshop (en cuyo caso se descargará e instalará automáticamente), o puede descargar e instalar el archivo de componente manualmente; los enlaces se pueden encontrar en esta publicación. Si aún no puede unirse al servidor, puede descargar el mod del servidor directamente desde aquí ; esto deberá instalarse manualmente a través del Administrador de contenido, al que se puede acceder a través del Iniciador. Si aún no puede instalar el mod del servidor, compruebe qué componentes "faltan": si pasa el puntero sobre el elemento en Content Manager, debe indicarle lo que se requiere. Si alguno de los autos GT3 está en la lista, cierre el rFactor 2, antes de darse de baja y volver a suscribirse a los recursos ofensivos (puede acceder a las páginas del taller para los automóviles GT3 a través de su Inventario de Steam). ¡Espero que esto ayude! :pulgares hacia arriba:[/CITAR]
Compré el paquete gt3, uninstall the track, donwload the track and the mod manually, and it said the same... package not avalible!!!
Sorry I bought the pack, and install the mod and track too

Sorry I bought the pack, and install the mod and track too
Did you try to download and install the server mod manually? I can confirm that there is no issue with the server as there are plenty of people who have been able to join successfully.

Can I confirm it is 0 traction control allowed?
I drive every car without tc but with this mclaren it's hard and the tyres overheat after a few laps. There isn't a diff or anything I can adjust so just asking.

Can I confirm it is 0 traction control allowed?
I drive every car without tc but with this mclaren it's hard and the tyres overheat after a few laps. There isn't a diff or anything I can adjust so just asking.
No Alan TC and also ABS are allowed and are on with these cars the TC and ABS overide will be disabled on the server but since the last update to these cars they have TC and ABS available always.
In garage setup under the Advanced tab you can then set them between 0 - 12 in the Electronic Aids settings you can also bind keys to move them up and down in the driving section of the Controls settings, hope that helps.

No Alan TC and also ABS are allowed and are on with these cars the TC and ABS overide will be disabled on the server but since the last update to these cars they have TC and ABS available always.
In garage setup under the Advanced tab you can then set them between 0 - 12 in the Electronic Aids settings you can also bind keys to move them up and down in the driving section of the Controls settings, hope that helps.
It does help thank you. I was starting to think I was getting too old for all of this ah ha. For me it's unnatural to drive with Tc but in this car I'm afraid not much choice unless I pit every 5 laps :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back