stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, you have probably same problem as i had. There is some problem, like corrupter json file in one of your tracks inside the zip. So go inside the archive (total commander) and delete second half of tracks and then try reupload again. If problem persists, delete second half of actual content etc. You need to select that one (or maybe tow, three) track, with the problem and then repair it.

{
"name": "Riverside Long",
"description": "Riverside",
"tags" : ["circuit","original","usa"],
"geotags": ["lat", "lon"],
"country": "U.S.A.",
"city": "Riverside",
"length": "5300",
"width": "9m-12m",
"pitboxes": "24",
"run": "clockwise"
}

and another one.

What "File" structure on the server should it be? Should it be in the Track folder or a subfolder?

{
"name": "Willow Springs - Big Willow Real",
"description": "Willow Springs International Raceway",
"tags": [
"USA",
"circuit"
],
"geotags": [
"lat",
"lon"
],
"country": "USA",
"city": "Willow Springs",
"length": "2000",
"width": "15",
"pitboxes": "40",
"run": "anti-clockwise",
"author": null,
"url": null,
"version": null
}

Hi All!
I'm having trouble connecting the ptracker to stracker. It remains disconnected. Stracker marks anyway the time but I don't understand why it doesn't work. Another question...
To get the live map on the stracker. what should I do?
thank you

Run stracker-packager.exe in the root of your AC folder. That will create a zip file that you can upload through the webpage for stracker on your server. It will fail if the file is too big or have too many cars/tracks, so you might have to open the zip and delete half before uploading, then upload the other half on another go.

Hi I'm presently trying to run sTracker on our server using AC Server Manager. Server Manager is recognising that sTracker is installed but I can't get access to the webpage that shows the livetimings. This is how my ini file currently is. I've taken the password and username out for obvious reasons. Thanks in advance anyone that can help.

Attachments

• stracker-default.ini
    9.3 KB · Views: 57
We have no server any longer but as I still can remember ... those 2 ports need to be different ( but you have the same for both )

In [Stracker Config] ...
; Listening port for incoming connections of ptracker. Must be one of 50042, 50043, 54242, 54243, 60023, 60024, 62323, 62324, 42423, 42424, 23232, 23233, <AC udp port>+42; ptracker will try all these ports on the ac server's ip address (until a better solution is found...)
listening_port = 50042

in [HTTP_CONFIG]...
; tcp listening port of the http server
listen_port = 50042

Change this second one and it should work. ( If I do well remember it was 50041 in our file when stracker was used ).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.