stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
well, in fact i'm trying to set-up that in that way so the admin of our assetto corsa team will be able to use fairracing.
The linux server is somewhere in a datacenter, it has all its ports opened to the word for many years :p
Of course, but some bits of server software are intended to be exposed to the internet and some aren't. I probably did misunderstand you btw - I thought you were trying to expose the proxying to the AC server itself to the internet (which feels like it would be unwise).

A driver changed his name in AC but stracker still shows the old name.

Anyone got an idea if/how this can be fixed?
i tried to google the problem but i havnt found anything

A driver changed his name in AC but stracker still shows the old name.

Anyone got an idea if/how this can be fixed?
i tried to google the problem but i havnt found anything
Unfortunately a bug introduced with last release. If you really want to change you might be able to open the database directly with an sqlite3 editor and do it manually (e.g., https://sqlitebrowser.org/). Make sure stracker is stopped first and make a backup before editing the database.

Guys, i have a question. can i change driver names? I have the experience that the driver name is fixed by the name the driver joined frist time my server. if the driver changes his name after the first stracker join - his data will be shown always with the "old" "first" name. THX Peter

HI guys, hope somebody can help me. I'm trying to config stracker with Servermanager in a linux debian vps host. Links for documentation are offline so my question is about udp and plugin ports. I have no idea how plugin works and what ports are for .

I've tried a lot of combinations but stracker never connect to acServer so no data displayed on his own web.

My configs are:

servermanager (Server->options)

UDP Port 11000
UDP port number: open this port on your server's firewall
TCP Port 11000
TCP port number: open this port on your server's firewall
HTTP Port 11001
Lobby port number: open these ports (both UDP and TCP) on your server's firewall
UDP Plugin Local Port 11500
The port on which to listen for UDP messages from a plugin. Please note that Server Manager proxies UDP ports so that it can use them as well, for things such as Championships, Live Timings and the Map. This means that the UDP ports you see in the server_cfg.ini will be different to the ones you specify here. This is not an issue, and messages will be correctly sent/received on the UDP ports you specify here as well.
UDP Plugin Address blank (if I set whatever server didn't start and get internal server error)
The address of the plugin to which UDP messages are sent. P

server_cfg.ini

UDP_PORT=11000
TCP_PORT=11000
HTTP_PORT=11001
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=51695 (this always changed randomly)
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:35764(this always changed randomly)

servermanager stracker config(Server->Stracker)

AC Plugin

Receive Port -1
UDP port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
Send Port -1
UDP port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
Proxy Plugin Local Port -1
Proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT in server_cfg.ini)
Proxy Plugin Port -1
Proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS in server_cfg.ini)

stracker.ini

[ACPLUGIN]
rcvPort=12500 (tried with -1, servercfg.ini ports, servermanger ports, whatever)
sendPort=11500 (tried with -1, servercfg.ini ports, servermanger ports, whatever)
proxyPluginLocalPort=-1 (tried with -1, servercfg.ini ports, servermanger ports, whatever)
proxyPluginPort=-1 (tried with -1, servercfg.ini ports, servermanger ports, whatever)

Hope somebody can help me about what ports and where to put in. I'm really lost mainly because I don't know how plugin system works. Didn't found nothing about it either.

Thanks a lot guys.

Hi guys,

i wanna use stracker-packager.exe, because manually copy all track and car data is very f*****

but i installed steam/assetto not in the standard directory and the packager is looking for all the things there...

can i change it? what can i do?

thx for short reply

greetz

did you move AC from its original location, is it a 2nd steam folder?
My steam is on another HD and i have no problem with the packager

Last edited:
At first, you need to have packager in server subdirectory of game. Secondly you need to make data which this will pack, so need to open acServerManager.exe and press Update Server Content. Then pack data with packager.

Umm, i have different problem. Dont know why, but cant upload those packages anymore.
Doesnt matter from where, same problem with just local server file upload.

Code:
{2020-06-12 00:17:18}: stracker[ERROR]: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ptracker_lib\read_ui_data.py", line 68, in _interpret_json
  File "site-packages\simplejson\__init__.py", line 533, in loads
  File "site-packages\simplejson\decoder.py", line 370, in decode
  File "site-packages\simplejson\decoder.py", line 400, in raw_decode
  File "site-packages\simplejson\scanner.py", line 127, in scan_once
  File "site-packages\simplejson\scanner.py", line 93, in _scan_once
  File "site-packages\simplejson\decoder.py", line 226, in JSONObject
simplejson.scanner.JSONDecodeError: Expecting property name enclosed in double quotes: line 13 column 1 (char 299)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "stracker_lib\http_server.py", line 810, in upload_sync_file
  File "ptracker_lib\read_ui_data.py", line 98, in read_ui_file
  File "ptracker_lib\read_ui_data.py", line 70, in _interpret_json
ptracker_lib.read_ui_data.JSONDecodeError

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "stracker_lib\http_server.py", line 812, in upload_sync_file
NameError: global name 'fn' is not defined

Probably a broken mod you installed since it was working. Only way to find out is to remove mods and try if it is working and then afterwards find out which one is the evil one.

like some of those data uploaded is broken, so i need to find, which car or track it is?
I will try to pack just one missing car for test.

Edit: umm, ok. just tried to delete one kunos car and reupload just that one and its working.Great, so now, that stupid part,of finding which mod of 30MB package is that badass :)

Edit2: cars are ok, its a track

Last edited:
Found it.... One stupid comma...

{
"name": "Imola ACC v1.9",
"description": "Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari",
"tags" : ["circuit","original","Italy"],
"geotags": ["lat", "lon"],
"country": "Italy",
"city": "Imola",
"length": "4909",
"width": "15",
"pitboxes": "36",
"run": "anti-clockwise",
"version": "1.9",
}

Well, you should report to the track author. Definitely not a valid JSON file with the comma after the version property.

Stracker does not start on some of the Linux (x86_64) servers.
When I simply try typing "./stracker" in stracker_linux_x86, nothing displayed in output and the programme exits.

Code:
[opc@instance-20200523-0052 stracker_linux_x86]$ ./stracker
[opc@instance-20200523-0052 stracker_linux_x86]$

Normally even if nothing was set correct ./stracker should display the usage and then exit like below
Code:
[root@uosrca stracker_linux_x86]# ./stracker
usage: stracker [-h] --stracker_ini STRACKER_INI [--migrate_from_sqlite3]
                [--migrate_from_postgres] [--perform_backup PERFORM_BACKUP]
stracker: error: the following arguments are required: --stracker_ini
[root@uosrca stracker_linux_x86]#
All of the servers are CentOS or CentOS based (version 7) only 1 of the 3 servers can start stracker.

Sorry if this has already been covered, it's hard to find in 42 pages of comments.

Ran 2 races in a Championship last night, but the second did not record the positions, is there a way to Manually set positions?

Also how/where do you upload Track Maps so they display on the Live Map screen? I ran Stracker-packager, but got an error when it uploaded. I tried to manually install the track components on my server, but that doesn't seem to work.

Sorry if this has already been covered, it's hard to find in 42 pages of comments.

Ran 2 races in a Championship last night, but the second did not record the positions, is there a way to Manually set positions?

Also how/where do you upload Track Maps so they display on the Live Map screen? I ran Stracker-packager, but got an error when it uploaded. I tried to manually install the track components on my server, but that doesn't seem to work.
are you using ac server manager?

So, you have probably same problem as i had. There is some problem, like corrupter json file in one of your tracks inside the zip. So go inside the archive (total commander) and delete second half of tracks and then try reupload again. If problem persists, delete second half of actual content etc. You need to select that one (or maybe tow, three) track, with the problem and then repair it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back