stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I'm actually running sTracker 3.5.1 in my server and noticed that there are two strange laps (2 seconds lap time) that even if i invalidate them, they'll continue to stay in top of laps page (with show valid laps only too).

How can I get rid of them without database reset?
Could be that this server is getting popular, with lot of people joining and there's an on going DB corruption?

Server and sTracker restarted with no success.

Thanks!

Last edited:
stracker[ERROR]Unexpected error in serverDataChanged (ignoring):
stracker[ERROR]Traceback (most recent call last):
stracker[ERROR]File "stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 1671, in serverDataChangedDelayed
stracker[ERROR]File "ptracker_lib\ps_protocol.py", line 364, in req_server_data_changed_with_payload
stracker[ERROR]File "ptracker_lib\ps_protocol.py", line 785, in _request_pack
stracker[ERROR]struct.error: byte format requires -128 <= number <= 127

Have this error too, what do you think?
Just ignore?

Hi fellas. I have an issue with my stracker not updating the HTTP-server with lap times, live map, showing online users on the server etc.. I have opened the needed ports in my router. Said "true" to "if i want to start a http server. I also did the stracker-package and uploaded it to the http-server. Still nothing. I use Content Manager server. Not sure if has anything to do compared to the original AC server. Hopefully someone can shed a light on this, and help me out. :)

Where can I find the STracker documentation? The web link is no longer functional. I'm mostly wondering about best practice for restarting it to make sure all data is retained.

We had a pair of races on Tuesday where STracker is stating that all drivers DNFd, which is not true. Any ideas on how to make sure this doesn't happen in the future? I was guessing that maybe something didn't save properly when I restarted my AC -> STracker -> KMR chain to setup the track for the following week.

1611313363010.png

I can't get SSL to work. I have the correct certificate because with AC Server Manager it works but when I put in the stracker I do not.

Config file:

ssl=true
ssl_certificate=certificate\fullchain.pem
ssl_private_key=certificate\privkey.pem

Hi,

just a simple question: "remove_slow_laps" option in DB compression, what does actually remove?
Lap Times tab always contains detailed lap infos (600 laps is total, even the slowest one still contains data, like the graph).

Tried to leave server empty with the related option set to on.

Can someone give me more infos?

Thanks.

Last edited:
whats that error means?

{2021-02-02 19:44:48}: stracker[WARN ]: (steamGUID of the driver is here): no ptracker lap info, though ptracker connection is there. Saving lap anyway.

{2021-02-02 19:44:48}: stracker[WARN ]: time elapsed: 7.424820, force: False, laptime(pt)=-1, laptime(st)=145312]

Is something with server configuration? Or maybe something with driver connection ?

Every time I boot pc and start AC for First time the track loading lasts very long and at the end ptracker crashes. Il log I found the following error:

ptracker.py[INFO ]: Never Eat Yellow Snow APPS (ptracker 3.4.0) python version 3.3.5 (v3.3.5:62cf4e77f785, Mar 9 2014, 10:35:05) [MSC v.1600 64 bit (AMD64)]
ptracker.py[INFO ]: Starting server: ['apps/python/ptracker/dist/ptracker.exe', '13840']
ptracker.py[ERROR]: ptracker-server stderr/stdout:
ptracker.py[ERROR]:
ptracker.py[ERROR]: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker_lib\client_server\ac_client_server.py", line 81, in create_ac_client_server
c = Client(IF_SHM, "ptracker-client-server-comm", os.getpid(), 15.)
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker_lib\client_server\client_server.py", line 60, in __init__
self._interface = SharedMemoryIF(mode, self, mode == self.MODE_SERVER, *ifargs)
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker_lib\client_server\client_server_impl.py", line 271, in __init__
raise CSTimeoutError
ptracker_lib.client_server.client_server_impl.CSTimeoutError

some lines after

ptracker.py[ERROR]: error caught:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker.py", line 250, in acUpdate
hotlaps.wait(timeout=0.0, autoCallFuncs=False)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'wait'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker_lib\helpers.py", line 243, in new_f
return f(*args, **kw)
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker.py", line 252, in acUpdate
except hotlaps.TimeoutError:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'TimeoutError'

How can I solve? I've tryied to reinstall ptracker, but nothing changes

Hi buddy. I try to add STracker to a server via AC Server Manager, but when I press the open button, it gives an error when I press the STracker key on the live timing system of AC Server Manager. How can I fix? I just pressed a key to open STracker and didn't do anything else.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%