Story of a young F1 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and I was only at the start of a lap with slicks! I felt my heart pounding...

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and I was only at the start of a lap with slicks! I felt my heart pounding. It wanted to go out when I saw Susie Woolf on the track. :D (is this allowed guys? I am still writing his career :p)

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and I was only at the start of a lap with slicks! I felt my heart pounding. It wanted to go out when I saw Susie Woolf on the track. :D But I couldn't as there seemed to be less and less grip on the track. (saved you ;) )

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and I was only at the start of a lap with slicks! I felt my heart pounding. It wanted to go out when I saw Susie Woolf on the track. But it couldn't as there seemed to be less and less grip on the track. Susie crashed out, because the track was too wet, and I ran to help her :)P)

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and I was only at the start of a lap with slicks! I felt my heart pounding. It wanted to go out when I saw Susie Woolf on the track. But it couldn't as there seemed to be less and less grip on the track. Susie crashed out, because the track was too wet, and I ran to help her :) I parked the car and quickly loosened up my seat belt to get out. I was running towards her car

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and I was only at the start of a lap with slicks! I felt my heart pounding. It wanted to go out when I saw Susie Woolf on the track. But it couldn't as there seemed to be less and less grip on the track. Susie crashed out, because the track was too wet, and I ran to help her :) I parked the car and quickly loosened up my seat belt to get out. I was running towards her car, while the snow was getting more intense every minute.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and I was only at the start of a lap with slicks! I felt my heart pounding. It wanted to go out when I saw Susie Woolf on the track. But it couldn't as there seemed to be less and less grip on the track. Susie crashed out, because the track was too wet, and I ran to help her :) I parked the car and quickly loosened up my seat belt to get out. I was running towards her car, while the snow was getting more intense every minute. The smoke from the car flew to the air as it went through the snowflakes. But thankfully it was cold enough that the fire didn't do any damage ;)

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years. Now the storm started to get harder as the car seemed to be oversteering a lot more. I was debating on whether to push the talk button, or keep hacking. I asked for the tire pressures, but no answer was given. Suddenly, the track became snowy, and I was only at the start of a lap with slicks! I felt my heart pounding. It wanted to go out when I saw Susie Woolf on the track. But it couldn't as there seemed to be less and less grip on the track. Susie crashed out, because the track was too wet, and I ran to help her :) I parked the car and quickly loosened up my seat belt to get out. I was running towards her car, while the snow was getting more intense every minute. The smoke from the car flew to the air as it went through the snowflakes. But thankfully it was cold enough that the fire didn't do any damage ;)

RED FLAG-A car spun round in undrivable conditions.

We return to the circuit, 5 days before the season started

We return to the circuit, 5 days before the season started, knowing that we had a lot more work to do. So we decided to keep on looking at how the car handled and tried to decrease tyre wear.

We return to the circuit, 5 days before the season started, knowing that we had a lot more work to do. So we decided to keep on looking at how the car handled and tried to decrease tyre wear. Luckily, all other teams were strugling with peformance, and tyre wear too, so we were only 1 year off the pace. But we managed to use the same set of tyres for 5 years though. (our interpid driver was a comedian)

We return to the circuit, 5 days before the season started, knowing that we had a lot more work to do. So we decided to keep on looking at how the car handled and tried to decrease tyre wear. Luckily, all other teams were strugling with peformance, and tyre wear too, so we were only 1 year off the pace. But we managed to use the same set of tyres for 5 years though. (our interpid driver was a comedian)

It was at this point that Bridgestone turned up and decided to give us some new tyres to test.

It was at this point that Bridgestone turned up and decided to give us some new tyres to test. They were horrible. I couldn't stretch the stint even for 1 second!

I woke up and headed to Sakhir for the first test of the 2014 season. I was going to watch the test from Ferrari's garage, as a part of learning how a team works in the F1 tests, before actually getting one with the Italians, which is a great honour for me.

I woke up and headed to Sakhir for the first test of the 2014 season. I was going to watch the test from Ferrari's garage, as a part of learning how a team works in the F1 tests, before actually getting one with the Italians, which is a great honour for me.
Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky,
and a burning meteor plummets to the Earth.:roflmao::D

Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky,
and a burning meteor plummets to the Earth
It was the dream i saw last night, is this a sign of upcoming troubles for my first tests? I am not sure, but i am extremely excited. Then someone pads my shoulder from behind. I turn my face and there he is! The man himself! The test master! Luca Badoer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back