Story of a young F1 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss...
11.gif

let's close the story and start a new one. AND NO PERSONAL INTENTIONS!

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch...
Good idea :p

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story).

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day...

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was

PS : Stop putting 3 dots please, it's annoying to copy :thumbsup:

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and?

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down...

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap.

we're at the beginning of the 1999 season. season testing just started on brands hatch. It was raining, as usual in the UK. Mclaren, Ferrari and Williams had set the pace already. Me in my yellow Jordan (talking as the driver here, not myself) was fast too. I was 7th fastest, due the fact that i was a Rookie it was a really good result. My teammate was better, ofcourse, he was 4th overall. Jordan was looking very strong this season (true story). The newspapers were talking about the car Eddie Jordan gave to Damon ill and the test driver (our driver) Andy Johnson (random name), in the second day competed in the test too. He was pretty fast compare to me and i was raging, as the car had a lot of understeer. I went to my engineer and he said something to me. I don't want to reveal it here, it is top-secret. And that did the trick for me. I went back out on to the track and smashed the fastest time by 5 years! I rushed on to the radio to tell how good the car felt! For the first time ever, I saw small flakes of snow fall down. Weird for Brands Hatch, though I decided to keep on going, and went for another flying lap. I was flying like a fin, and smashed the fastest lap by another 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back