Stopping smoking... Now vaping!

Trying to find the initial few flavours that you might like, I found to be a horrible experience and a waste of money.

I really wished the vape shops did small sampler packs, with a whole range of flavours (some do, but not many).
3ml pipettes would be a good thing.

Trying some DarkStar 'Cloud' range this weekend, all 6mg designed for dripping in an RDA really. I'm vaping them @ 25 Watts. I using a Vertex RDA and a Magma RDA. This is the first time I've used 6mg, my standard is 14mg. However high nicotine and high wattages don't really go together, you get a bigger hit off the nicotine with more power, and it can give you a headache.

6 x 10 ml flavours for £11.99 (normally £16.99) + they throw in another bottle for free, so 7 bottles.

Kiwi Crush
KiwiBerry
Fruits of the Forest
Cherry Cola
Mint Blizzard
Lemon Meringue Pie
Strawberry Smoothie <<<--- Bonus bottle

I haven't tried them all yet, but I like the Strawberry Smoothie, but am very surprised to like the Lemon Meringue Pie.

It's more pie than lemon, the lemon is subtle. You can really smell the pastry off the juice, and taste it. :)

Last edited:
Trying some DarkStar 'Cloud' range this weekend, all 6mg designed for dripping in an RDA really. I'm vaping them @ 25 Watts. I using a Vertex RDA and a Magma RDA. This is the first time I've used 6mg, my standard is 14mg. However high nicotine and high wattages don't really go together, you get a bigger hit off the nicotine with more power, and it can give you a headache.

6 x 10 ml flavours for £11.99 (normally £16.99) + they throw in another bottle for free, so 7 bottles.

Kiwi Crush
KiwiBerry
Fruits of the Forest
Cherry Cola
Mint Blizzard
Lemon Meringue Pie
Strawberry Smoothie <<<--- Bonus bottle

I haven't tried them all yet, but I like the Strawberry Smoothie, but am very surprised to like the Lemon Meringue Pie.

It's more pie than lemon, the lemon is subtle. You can really smell the pastry off the juice, and taste it. :)
Awesome the fruits and strawberry would appeal to me. :thumbsup:

Well I have done my first few homemade clones and let them steep for a while.

Got to say they have all come out pretty awesome. Not too far away from the originals either. Will let them steep for a little while longer and give them another bash, but as they are now....I'm happy. :D

I am just watching a review of Mother's Milk by Vapin With Vic.

BTW this is an important tool for me when doing DIY juice, it helps cut down the steeping time IMHO :)

I froth it for a minute or so, and let it settle. I do this 3 times before bottling

aerolatte.jpg

I am just watching a review of Mother's Milk by Vapin With Vic.

BTW this is an important tool for me when doing DIY juice, it help cut down the steeping IMHO :)

View attachment 98960
LOL

Yep have one of those too. Was wondering whether I should use it or not.

On a side note, going to give one of these a try, doesn't look too bad for the price and what I have seen it do at 0.3ohm looks pretty impressive. Seen it cheaper than this somewhere too, think it was 32.99 https://www.eleafworld.co.uk/ijust2ecigarettekit

And really really liking this
http://www.asmodus.com/SnowWolf-50W-Variable-Box-Mod-Temperature-Control-p/snowwolf-50w.htm

I like the look of the SnowWolf, but not the price. I'll wait for the clone :D

I'm getting a bit bored with all these sub-tanks, and their pre-made sub-coils. Naturally they have a place in the market, but there's just been too many of them. No need to sub-ohm to get a good vape, just a good rebuildable atomiser, and a regulated mod :)

Just trying my Cherry Cola ......... it's OK, but I can take it or leave it, so I think I'll leave it (once I've finished the bottle) .....

Last edited:
I like the look of the SnowWolf, but not the price. I'll wait for the clone :D

I'm getting a bit bored with all these sub-tanks, and their pre-made sub-coils. Naturally they have a place in the market, but there's just been too many of them. No need to sub-ohm to get a good vape, just a good rebuildable atomiser, and a regulated mod :)

Just trying my Cherry Cola ......... it's OK, but I can take it or leave it, so I think I'll leave it (once I've finished the bottle) .....
I see Vic likes the two juices sent to him. :p

Smoking is totally a habit. People often start smoking in highschool. Go behind the corner and have some cig fun. Then a weekend party comes around and you smoke some more. You wake up in a car and celebratevthe previous night with a smoke. Fun times. You then go grab a coffe in a sunrise and light up another one. Peaceful and calming. You go home, abother one before you part ways with a friend. Fun times. Come home, hapoy, light one up before starting homework to get ready. One after you finish your homework, to congratulate yourself. One before a RD club race zo calm your nerves and one after the race to celebrate.

It all stems from fun and then becomes a ritual. Soon you are smoking whilst walking to the groceries.

I smoked on and off, chain smoking on events, no smoke at home. Then some time more and some time none. It is draining my health. I feel tired due to shallow breathing overnight. Just one smoke makes it worse. Let alone halfa pack. My head starts to hurt, mouth is dry and smells not just of tobacco but of sickness. Nose is dry and so on. Still the voice tells you that you should light one, becausr you're gonna have fun.

Like dog getting a treat for obeying the owner. You treat yourself.

• Deleted member 161052

Good to hear that you've stopped smoking :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.0%