Stopping smoking... Now vaping!

He he.

Been like a mad scientist in a dark lab for the last 6 weeks or so. Have **** loads of concentrates now, enough PG and VG to fill a bath, empty 30ml glass dripper bottles everywhere....missus likes me at the moment (not). In the process of getting labels designed, and attempting to put a website together.
Bottom line......I'm having fun!!!

Ya, money spent on cigarettes is insane.

Here in Austria it's still rather cheap to smoke (in comparison to western countries),
but still thousands of euros that i've lit up in smoke...
an irony... here, in Indonesia. you can have a pack just for Rp. 12.500. (that's the price for a pack of my cigarettes i usually smoke, if i convert it to Dollar and Euro, maybe it's around $0,9 something/£0,8 something)

12e.jpg

My friend, this is a very good decision and I do not understand people who continue to smoke cigarettes despite the fact that they have health problems, criticism from friends and other negatives. I believe that everything must be done in order to get rid of cigarettes. Vaping is a great solution for me, but I do not smoke vape in order to quit smoking cigarettes, but for pleasure. I just love it. Thanks to the vape, many of my friends quit smoking and changed their lives. I just love vapes and change them often. I regularly buy different models and fluids from https://www.aquavape.co.uk and this is my favorite store.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing