Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I installed this mod before copying, by mistake... and then i downloaded the game again and fresh- installed it again with a different name. then i got my player file from the old install.
Everything seems to work ok.

This is a replay bug im pretty sure. I do wish the rev lights wernt already colored, they should be just grey and the color pops up and not just slightly making the green brighter.

Hey Troy,

In case it is a bug, it was not like that just in the replay. But it happened for the whole first practice/quali/race. In the one you were driving the merc

It's a shame though cause I love the audi but the rev lights are useless.

I dont know if anybody will be able to answer this but how come with pretty much every converted track over to GSC that at night the skydome doesnt change, it still has blue sky and clouds and looks very odd. Just wondering if anybody knows a quick fix for this or if its more complicated than that.

I've reverted my changes in Config.ini and created a junction point to C:\GSC2013\GameData\Locations in the GameData folder of the new installation (type this in a console in the new GameData folder, should work for >= Vista):

mklink /J Locations C:\GSC2013\GameData\Locations

It is a bit painful, but beats having another 8GB folder on the disk or having to manually move the Locations folder around.

grumbel submitted a new resource:

rfactortools - Automatic rFactor -> GSC2013 mod conversion tool

rFactorTools
rFactorTools is a collections of Python scripts for manipulating and converting rFactor related files. The main purpose of these tools is the automatic conversion of rFactor mods over to GameStockCar2013. Conversion is fully automatic for most mods. In cases of problems, the file `FAQ.txt` provides solutions for common issues.

Source code for rfactortools can be found at:
Features...

Read more about this resource...

My first time ever trying to skin a car so here is a fictional Miller livery im working on.
Untitled_zpsb9e51022.png

Finished this up and found a better looking miller logo so i went with that and had to change the blue to make it look better. But im really satisfied for my first skin.
Untitled_zpsb605ed0b.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back