Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Oh, wow, I see all but me received "useful" rating, so lemme say #2, because I want it too and my "between #2 and #4" was not useful... ^^
Pleeeeasseeeeee, can I have it too like everybody else? Thaaanks. :whistling:

// Sweet! :inlove:

Last edited:
The Physics are kindly being supplied to us by Reiza under an approved agreement.

We advise in keeping with the spirit of aftermarket mods we are releasing the mod to the community completely for FREE.

Yes!!

In less than 24hrs we have reached 100% funding. We would like to impress upon everyone that just because we have reached the funding target, the request and imputus to keep going is still there.

The more we can raise, teh better the quality we can produce.

We are also looking at a Aussie track add on that will be heavily upgraded on all relevant aspects regarding accuracy and visual qualities.

All 100% FREE
:)

Last edited:
Let´s clarify this: SRA is licensing our physics & sounds for their private project. We do provide such services. We are doing because we have a car in development for future release that will use the same physics and sounds.

They intend to turn this into a public mod following a crowd funding campaign, However we are not involved in this project beyond the service they have required from us. Anyone moved to back them should do so in the strength of their project as a whole.

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Portland (Vanport) - CART 1998 - Portland for GSCEx

Hi everybody.

Very happy to propose you this track with the release of the V1.01 of the CART Extreme mod.

Many thanks to Alex Sawczuk for his permissions, and also for his help to add nice details to my update.
Road reworked, as textures and grass added. Some other tweaks.
Thanks to Denis for piccies.

This track could be in the game I think :)

The track will be in the CART 1998 section

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back