Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hello

I seem to be missing the pace car - game stalls while loading the track and when I ALT-TAB out there is a missing MAS error for a merc sls pacecar...

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Tony
Run the GSC Sync please and see if that helps.
I thought (though my memory may be failing me) that the Pace Car for the Clios is a Mini, not the merc. I'll have to check my install and whatnot later on when I am at my other computer.

Run the GSC Sync please and see if that helps.
I thought (though my memory may be failing me) that the Pace Car for the Clios is a Mini, not the merc. I'll have to check my install and whatnot later on when I am at my other computer.
Cool, thanks!
Funny that I can press ENTER to get rid of the error and ALT-TAB back into the game...
I have installed FIA GT 2010 and Blancpain ES (which I installed and uninstalled) and saw that there is a MERC SLS Pacecar in the FIA mod. Copied that folder into Gamedata\Vehicles\Pacecar and got a new error message saying that the SLS interior GMT was incorrect.
Waiting in antici....pation! :)

EDIT: Running GSC Sync now...

Last edited:
Cool, thanks!
Funny that I can press ENTER to get rid of the error and ALT-TAB back into the game...
I have installed FIA GT 2010 and Blancpain ES (which I installed and uninstalled) and saw that there is a MERC SLS Pacecar in the FIA mod. Copied that folder into Gamedata\Vehicles\Pacecar and got a new error message saying that the SLS interior GMT was incorrect.
Waiting in antici....pation! :)

EDIT: Running GSC Sync now...
Well then sounds like you have a conflict with another mod. Try installing the Clio Cup in a fresh install and see if it works.

Installed the mod today and im having some issues with my G27 ..

Compared to standard cars, or the FIA GT3 2010 mod for instance, there is little to no feeling around the center. Is there a way to tighten this up a bit?

Been looking at the real feel plugin.ini with notepad but I have no idea wich valeus to adjust .. Or if im even looking in the right place tbh. :redface:

Hey Paul , or anyone.....I need some help here please. I have tried to install this mod twice so far and haven't had any luck. At first I just unzipped the RAR file into a specific folder and then tried to copy and paste those certain files into the game accordingly. That didn't work.....so I actually unzipped the entire RAR file right into my " Gamedata" folder.......still nothing shows up and that's where I have left it.

In that specific install ( I have two installs on this computer ) it still works just like it did before as if I didn't put anything into it , so it didn't screw anything up.....it just isn't working. So it's sitting there as is right now.....what would you suggest I do? I used the main download on the OP here and not sure if I need to replace , remove , or edit any files?

Could really use some advice here.

Hey Paul , or anyone.....I need some help here please. I have tried to install this mod twice so far and haven't had any luck. At first I just unzipped the RAR file into a specific folder and then tried to copy and paste those certain files into the game accordingly. That didn't work.....so I actually unzipped the entire RAR file right into my " Gamedata" folder.......still nothing shows up and that's where I have left it.

In that specific install ( I have two installs on this computer ) it still works just like it did before as if I didn't put anything into it , so it didn't screw anything up.....it just isn't working. So it's sitting there as is right now.....what would you suggest I do? I used the main download on the OP here and not sure if I need to replace , remove , or edit any files?

Could really use some advice here.
Hi Jeff

Are you trying to create a rfm section for the mod using the files I uploaded? If so you need to edit the classes in the .veh file to match the rfm. You can call them whatever you want but these files are reiza34 and the classes in the mod need to match that. Something like this

Classes="reiza34, GT3"

This may help as well.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/howto-create-your-own-rfm-mod-section-in-game.89267/

If it is not that then what is the specific problem. i.e cars not showing up in reiza1 category etc?

Paul.....I feel so dang stupid! I went and re-checked my install files and what I did what unzip the RAR file into the " gamedata" folder. Which created a Gamedata folder.....inside the regular gamedata folder! I deleted that and then re-unzipped the RAR file into the MAIN GSCE folder.....and it works great!

One question though.....on certain tracks.....if I drive lets say the BMW Z4......all the AI act accordingly and race great. Same goes when i drive the Audi or the corvette. But If I chose any of the other cars....the AI can't hardly get around the track. They are blowing off the corners , whipping doughnuts and going down strait aways full throttle , then slamming on the brakes , full throttle , brake , over and over.

One of the tracks I'm thinking of is "Chayka 2008 ". It's a great and fun track , but the AI seem to act weird ONLY when i drive certain cars. When I drive the ones I mentioned above....they all act as they should.

Now that i think of it.....The Ai acted really weird on this track as well with the V8 stockcars as well. Why would some cars act up and some don't depending on which car " I'm " driving?

Whats the policy on modding?

For example, I just made my first mod (currently for personal use only) that contains conversions, and content not permitted by the original authors. I do not know how to contact these people, or else I would do so and not have to worry about this, but if they receive all credit, is the mod okay? Or do we need EXPLICIT permission to do conversions despite lack of contact details?

Hey guys.

I am trying to combine a mod, and the Camaro to make a sort of "Muscle Challenge" series, but I've tried editing the classes to match in the rFM, and also tried making a whole new Camaro folder inside of the Game Data/Vehicles. Nothing seems to be working. I cant get the Camaro to show up along side another car. What is the special way of doing this?

Thanks!
~Slade

I have had the same problem, in casu when creating a new team, new number with new livery for the Blancpain Endurance Series 2012 mod (downlodable in the GSC Racing Club).
I copied the #35 Nissan GTR GT3, and named it #110, changed the .veh and the subfolder in \Teams\Nissan_GTR_GT3 accordingly, and created a respective folder in Vehicles\Physics. When in game, I couldn't find my new team, nor the new car or livery.
Finally I changed #110 in #96 (folder names, files names and in-file text) from the previously created files (without changing anything else), and now it works.
So the problem was apparently the maximum allowed number of characters to use for:
- either the file names or folder names length
- or in the .veh file, in the 'TEAM AND HISTORY INFORMATION' part, the length of the 'NUM=xxx' ('NUM=96BES12' worked, while 'NUM=110BES12' didn't)
Perhaps you can check and compare lengths at crucial places, and try adjusting them?
Don't blame me if this is not the problem you have, AND ALWAYS MAKE BACK-UP COPIES of the files you're changing.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back