Stock Car Brazil 1999 - Nascar Liveries

Skins Stock Car Brazil 1999 - Nascar Liveries 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
76 looks good. I saw somewhere that the new owners of the & 76 brand tried to go to a red and dark blue logo in a "refresh" a few years back and got so much backlash they stuck with the classic colours and style.

TomLehockySVK updated Stock Car Brazil 1999 - Nascar Liveries with a new update entry:

Finalizing the pack and a bit more patience required

All 40 (+ 2 extra) liveries have been finished.

Currently i am going through the process of making sure that with a duplicate car, the new 20 liveries are working when mixed in with the original 20, thus allowing all 40 to be used together.

At the same time for people who have no interest in mods i made the liveries into two packs:
"Earnhardt pack" which contains all the original ones, and a "Labonte pack" which has the new 20. Both of them have their proper AI file included too !

The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TomLehockySVK updated Stock Car Brazil 1999 - Nascar Liveries with a new update entry:

3.0 update is out now !

Finally after a month of work, it is done. I present you the new and updated Stock Car Brazil 1999, version 3.0 !

Earnhardt pack - contains the liveries of Earnhardt, Mark Martin, Richard Petty, etc.
Labonte pack - new liveries of Labonte, Irvan, Gant, etc.
Extra Cars - Ned Jarrett 1965 Richmond Ford
- UNION 76 (fantasy car)
View attachment 673327
- Both Earnhardt and Labonte packs are interchangable simply by extracting one or the other in the same way as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea