Stock Car Brazil 1999 - Nascar Liveries

Skins Stock Car Brazil 1999 - Nascar Liveries 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing livery set, waiting for the final release before i install, my vote for the final 4 cars would have to be No 4,8,6 and 1

Many thanks, for the livery set.

TomLehockySVK updated Stock Car Brasil 1999 - Nascar Liveries with a new update entry:

Livery voting: update

I ask for votes outside of this website, and currently the number of votes for which 4 liveries i should make are represented by the green vertical lines next to the number.

I am currently focusing on the SuperV8 Nascar Liveries pack, so this voting will still continue for a few days, or rather until i can get a better number of votes for which 4 cars end up being made.
View attachment 590456

Read the rest of this update entry...

TomLehockySVK updated Stock Car Brasil 1999 - Nascar Liveries with a new update entry:

Livery voting: update 2

With the current votes being highly in favor of picture #4, i decided to already work on the Rusty Wallace 1994 Miller Genuine Draft.

It is finished, and now i have room for two more custom liveries, which will make up for the complete roster of 20 liveries. Once all of them are done, i will make the final 1.0 update.

What will i do after that ? I could technically do EVERY livery and make the extra ones as optional, but then assigning custom AI would be a headache, so not sure if it is...

1.0 version is out !

All 20 livery slots are now finished. Custom AI drivers are done too ! What's next you ask ? In regards to this pack, probably just tweaking AI parameters I am opened to feedback if current settings are working well.

And then also fix the preview images, as they have graphical errors with white colors, sorry about that, only too late i realized the mistake i was doing.

But the main thing, the pack itself, it's finally done ! Gentleman, start your engines !
View attachment 591834

"PREVIEW" images fix by chrisi2174

First of all a HUGE Thank You to the racedepartment member chrisi2174 for fixing the "Preview" files for me in his spare time and just sending them finished to me.

He did all of it without even being asked, what a legend ! Second minor thing - I also fixed the name problems that were with the Earnhardts and with Kenny Irwin, all three AI driver names will now appear properly in the leaderboard / relative.
View attachment 604774

Just perfect. They add so much LIFE to the game. Sure, they had real liveries before, but they didn't mean anything to non-Stock car fans. Now its perfect for Stock car fans north of the equator!

I vote for the Opala 1986 for the next skin pack, but possibly with 70's and no later than early 80's skins, to serve as a contrast to the '99 set. I like the 4-speed tranny in the 86, which feels more appropriate to NASCAR. The current, historical M1 livery and AI set is pretty much definitive, IMHO. If you want to make a third set, please consider a Craftsman set for the Montana.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea