STIG

Misc STIG 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrik Marek submitted a new resource:

STIG - in case you think AC needs more drivers, here you have one

Initial release

Big thanks goes to A3DR, who help me figure out what was my issue with skinned meshes.

This was more for fun, to have bit more variety

Model is based on an old model I made many years ago, very low poly. Wasn't made directly for AC specs, so gloves are not as detailed as Kunos ones, and texturing isn't ideal in that regard either ( gloves are part of the main suit texture rather then separate file), and generally speaking the quality isn't on par with Kunos, but to fully...

Read more about this resource...

Would be great if there was a way to modify shader on the visor, to give it that signature blue reflection, but not sure how this would be possible, since I don't know where would I put the ext_config. I'm sure someone will figure out eventually

Hey cool - can we have Jeremy Clarkson with a big gut and expletives out of his mouth about hating Porsche next .......and also James May but wearing a cardigan?

Patrik Marek updated STIG with a new update entry:

better looking visor

mesh fixes on visor
better looking texture for visor
fixing black materials on helmet
making head bit darker

adding PBR shaders for even better look of the visor
added installation notes

currently you have to add extra bits into the car ext_config.ini , which isn't ideal. Not sure if someone will figure out how to initiate this per driver model, so that you only deal with 1 file

Read the rest of this update entry...

some say he is still struggling to fit this mod 12 months later (possibly with csp) and he would like to know if its possible that there is a manual override so it goes into every car owned? all we know is its not the stig but the Stigschinesecuz :sneaky: thanks in advance

some say he is still struggling to fit this mod 12 months later (possibly with csp) and he would like to know if its possible that there is a manual override so it goes into every car owned? all we know is its not the stig but the Stigschinesecuz :sneaky: thanks in advance
not sure if there is anything possible with CSP, as I haven't been developing that
the only way to change this is to edit the data , sorry

Driver3d.ini ( don't have my PC turned on so the name might be slightly different)

In there there is a line that says what model to use , and that needs to match the name of the kn5 file

pm3dm_stig ( not sure if I remember this exactly)

Driver3d.ini ( don't have my PC turned on so the name might be slightly different)

In there there is a line that says what model to use , and that needs to match the name of the kn5 file

pm3dm_stig ( not sure if I remember this exactly)
to be exact

for KTM , my test car, I opened
driver3d.ini

and changed the model to this

[MODEL]
NAME=pm3dm_stig
POSITION=0, 0, 0

and this is what I get in game

mind you, this won't work online , unless server has the same updated data file
1647570587185.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?