Steering speed sensitivity gone?

Hello, i've been playing for a while and I use mouse steering and sometimes keyboard (don't tell me to buy a wheel or controller) for steering. for some reason i got a speed sensitivity feature on keyboard (i realized it was a controller exclusive feature because there's no setting for it on keyboard and mouse section) which was strange, but i really liked it because it makes steering way more easier because the wheels did not turn all the way and it's way easier just like how the controller steering does. Until recently i installed an update for the custom shaders patch (i disabled the patch before i updated it) and then my keyboard speed sensitivity was gone! when i pressed the steering button on the keyboard the wheel just turn all the way regardless of how fast i go. I tried to revert all the setting back before the update and uninstalled the custom shaders patch but no change, i still got no speed sensitivity on keyboard. what should i do? was the keyboard speed sensitivity merely a bug? if so is there any way to re-enable it for keyboard and mouse steering?

Hello, i've been playing for a while and I use mouse steering and sometimes keyboard (don't tell me to buy a wheel or controller) for steering. for some reason i got a speed sensitivity feature on keyboard (i realized it was a controller exclusive feature because there's no setting for it on keyboard and mouse section) which was strange, but i really liked it because it makes steering way more easier because the wheels did not turn all the way and it's way easier just like how the controller steering does. Until recently i installed an update for the custom shaders patch (i disabled the patch before i updated it) and then my keyboard speed sensitivity was gone! when i pressed the steering button on the keyboard the wheel just turn all the way regardless of how fast i go. I tried to revert all the setting back before the update and uninstalled the custom shaders patch but no change, i still got no speed sensitivity on keyboard. what should i do? was the keyboard speed sensitivity merely a bug? if so is there any way to re-enable it for keyboard and mouse steering?
Did you fix this issue or, did you understand what was the cause?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back