F1 2010 Steam users can now pre-load F1 2010

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Got it working :) but main issue is controller lag. Steering seems a bit late and throttle/brake responses are several tenths after I depress. This way it is hard to tell if the car feels 'right'.

Graphics..... uuuuuh....... wow.

[Edit] found solution to my lag problem, will create seperate thread for it.

They released it early in the states... WOW the game has such a great attention to detail. Driving for the Lotus team they even recognized our home race and made a lot of comments on it. Changing conditions during qualifying/race... having to manage your engine allocation..etc etc. Great game.

Wet Weather racing is a blast and the AI is very challenging.

Seems stupid, in the UK if you preordered a hard copy you can already be playing it, yet steam version has been installed on my computer for a week and i still cant play it until friday. gahhh. Not sure about dollars but in GB it was £26.99, about $35 is what im hearing though.

I was quite frustrated at finding out steam games can be late, especially after i cancelled my amazon order to pre-load it on steam precisely to ensure that I got to play it during friday.... to hear i could be waiting now till 6pm is agonising.

I hope that its out early.... but thats all it is, hope :(

Just came back to check this morning, and while the game is available according to the store, the unlock/play feature is not there. I'm guessing that despite changing to an earlier release date they will still not unlock it until 6pm GMT

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back