F1 2010 Steam users can now pre-load F1 2010

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This gonna make it much easier pre-loading it now than on release day for sure.

Quick question, if the release day of the game was posted as Sept 24th but on Steam it said this game will unlock in 4 days. That mean for Steam owners we'll be able to play this game on the 21st? Just curious. :)

This gonna make it much easier pre-loading it now than on release day for sure.

Quick question, if the release day of the game was posted as Sept 24th but on Steam it said this game will unlock in 4 days. That mean for Steam owners we'll be able to play this game on the 21st? Just curious. :)

Hmm thats interesting :) Maybe it will be globally active on the US release date for steam preloaders :)

If you seen my post under hardcore elements. I'm not getting the PS3 version. I'm saving $30 and not neglecting my Steam account which already has a ton of games. I'm currently installing and will be up for any racing! I managed to get my PC, but I will have to use a controller only temp. I cannot wait to be able to use a wheel. I am starting to go through a serious case of withdrawl from a steering wheel, since it has been 2 weeks, since my work accident.

Better get a License here then, Rob :)

I believe the rules on PC specify we race with real names only and must be licensed members.

I'm looking forwad to playing this game more each day, especially as more and more reviews and video have become available.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.