Steam is being a pain again

Yup, it's those two hackers that have wreak a havoc in the public servers the last two weeks. It's their personal vendetta, they are yet to be found. AFAIK, they are IP blocked but.. it's not that hard to spoof it so i'm afraid we are at their mercy.

I'm frustrated as well but we shouldn't blame too much on Simbin. How much support would you offer and for how long for an older game like this one? ;)

But now let's find those hackers and hang them up! :ninja: :devilish: :mad: :whistling:

that is enough to make me download rfactor2. will try demo first and if its ok will buy the lifetime version. hope this will run better than steam....

The demo is crap.. Don't judge it with that. It has Corvette, which just acts strange. It's really weird decision to not put one of the best cars in a single player demo but one of the worst on a track that really does not suit to it. At all (tight, lots of elevation, off camber, narrow... everything that does not suit to one of heaviest GTs in the world...)

Hi Helder have you try start before the config of the game and then Race07? I have XP and sometime I have to do so otherwise the game dont run.Extreme: remove all included Steam use CCleaner for clean the regystry of window and reinstall all:(:confused::mad:

good luck:)

I would advice of not using my background and intro movie packages, not yet. Not because they would cause harm but you need to have Race07 on automatic update in case we receive an emergency patch. I depended on the fact that it's 6 year old game, ie no more updates, ever.. Well.. Switch to Automatic Update if it's not yet on...

Also i would advice everyone to use te basegame when launching the game. Expansions won't cause all the checks we need if such patch appears..

Since the update, I dont get more than a couple of minutes in-game before the game crashes to desktop - anyone else experiencing the same? (I did erase and reinstall the game without any expansions) :(

Truly said, I think that a full reinstall in place of a conversion is the best mean in order not to experience any problem.

Personally, I did the conversion and not a reinstall ( no time enough for that ) and no problem.

I'm not in the league, but we did yesterday evening a test race in our league for our new championship and nobody experienced any problem.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.3%