Steam is being a pain again

Just a question Peter ... as I'm suspecting you maybe have the problem I had just after changing the graphic card in my PC:
Nvidia or ATI ?

Is it Nvidia ... it's just a question of settings in Nvidia Config Panel: my game was crashing without any reason after a while.
As I'm not a master ( but a real noob in this matter ;) ) someone at my league gave me the needed settings ... and miracle ... no more game crashes.

After GPU change you need to get rid of all the old settings, drivers etc.. They might still mix things up. When i last changed from ATI to NVidia, those ATI settings were still there, driver loaded but disabled etc.. Windows didn't do very good job so how to clear everything, it's best to consult the mighty google.

Thanks for the support guys! I have nVidia but havent changed anything for a long time. But, I noticed the game crashed often when I checked the timings-table and all player names would show up - maybe there was some player's name that made it crash. It happened at the same server many times in a row, but not at another server. Spooky...

Thanks for the support guys! I have nVidia but havent changed anything for a long time. But, I noticed the game crashed often when I checked the timings-table and all player names would show up - maybe there was some player's name that made it crash. It happened at the same server many times in a row, but not at another server. Spooky...
Was it on a Presto Server? And does it sound like you have the problem under control and are ready for the season?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back