STC Black Cup 2011 - SKINNING PACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i am trying to make a render sceen of the skin i have made

i open the file in 3d max but when i go to edit the body skin the template i am using just spreads all over the car and windows here is a pic to see and that there is no matirials to select just the body

any help greatly appreciated

2zqxwcp.jpg

um ok but when i open the max sceen its all black nothing i am doing is working :(

2jg84s7.jpg

do you possibly have time to come on team viewer to join my pc and maybe i can show you the problem

regards

I know this is a silly question but I do ask this so my team mates won't put wrong logo. Is it ok with this STC logo because WBR have been using this logo on the skin which we are working on.

stcstickerright.png

a quick question about nameplates if possible

i see that in the pack there are the lovly made nameplates (well done) :)

what changes can we do to them as in the flag is the flag mandatory ? or is this allowed to be edited

thx in advance regards

You can´t edit anything on the numberplate, but you can adjust it to fit better in the car. You can´t edit the global size of it, but you can make the numer a bit smaller in order to fit the car better.

You can´t edit anything on the numberplate, but you can adjust it to fit better in the car. You can´t edit the global size of it, but you can make the numer a bit smaller in order to fit the car better.

I have made our plate smaller so it doesn't fall into that annoying gap that runs down side of car. Do we still have to make our cars have slight differences again this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back