STC Black Cup 2011 - SKINNING PACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope there are no changes in the mod because you are not leaving us too much time to test them. And if there are all the blame goes to the teams that have not submitted their skins in time for the deadline.

I really hope there are no changes in the mod because you are not leaving us too much time to test them. And if there are all the blame goes to the teams that have not submitted their skins in time for the deadline.

Only the tire file have been sliiiiiighlty updated, so no, don´t look for massive changes.

About who to blame, you can blame the teams not respecting the deadline when it have been set 2 months ago, or you can blame me for being that flexible... I think I already did a thread called TEAM COMMITMENT, and all I can say the word commitment include these things aswell.

Flexibility is over now. And rules regarding licenses will be applyed as the rule book says this seasson. I do my work at STC with passion and as you I am not here to loose my time, so yes, you are waiting for the mod guys and I am waiting for releasing it.... now a bit of patience.

Well, I really don´t know what happened, so don´t want to judge them as maybe something weird is going on... but looks like it.

The only think I know is that Michael Hart Jones is on holyday right now and he is as confused as we are.

This really surprises me because if there was a commited team in STC it was Ane, they struggled to find drivers in the past and still they were always present at the race start.

Looking forward for news as this is totally weird.

I have contacted this morning 4 AnE Racing members and still had no answer. I will wait a bit, possibly until sunday morning as late, and if I have no answer I will release the STC complete pack before Sunday is over.

David, pls give us the tyre file, so we can do proper practice. Not everyone has the time during the week with work and stuff.
We don't need skins and tracks now, just that little file would be enough.
Sunday evening leave only 3days left to do proper testing with the tyres.

Thank you.

I have just posted the tyre file an hour after Tom made his post Mikko. I know you consider me very fast (as you at least) but you ask for too much.

Install the just attached tyre file and the rest of the MOD is exactly the same we will release. Anyway if you can´t see a reasson why, ask the delayed teams, I have too much work allready preparing stuff as to accept this responsability. :tongue:

About who to blame, you can blame the teams not respecting the deadline when it have been set 2 months ago, or you can blame me for being that flexible... I think I already did a thread called TEAM COMMITMENT, and all I can say the word commitment include these things aswell.

i don`t now how, but Yves didn`t get all the files he needed for the skin & as far as he was aware the skin was complete (which was a few weeks ago). so big thanks to Yves for fixing it & sending it in within a few hours of getting the missing files & of course to the guys at STC for alowing us a little more time :doublethumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back