SRS APP - Cant see skins and track image in content manager ??

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Hi, I just changed the location (drive c to drive a) of my Assetto and i got this problem since today ??
Reinstalled Assetto didnt repair this ?
See image below
Using same document as before but some things didn't work.
Any idea ?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    469.2 KB · Views: 390
As the location of the game has changed, did you change the path to this new location in the settings of Content Manager ?

Open Content Manager, go to settings ...tab "Content Manager" "General" and change the Assetto Corsa folder location there if the previous path is still unchanged.

As the location of the game has changed, did you change the path to this new location in the settings of Content Manager ?

Open Content Manager, go to settings ...tab "Content Manager" "General" and change the Assetto Corsa folder location there if the previous path is still unchanged.
Yes i changed the for the new path on A drive

There is a path for the Assetto document files ?

I don't use SRS App .... is your problem not a problem caused by this app ?
Documents Assetto Corsa are normally ( except deliberate choice ) always at the same place !

When you drive a local practice or race, do you see car and track previews ?
If positive, the problem is surely not CM but some other file relative to the SRS app.

As I don't use this app, I cannot help you more, sorry.

If I were you ... I'd rename your Assetto Corsa folder in Documents .... start Assetto Corsa with its own launcher, it will create a new Assetto Corsa folder in the Documents, just setup your screen resolutions .... and see if it is working.

You'll just have afterwards to move most needed personal datas from the older renamed one to this new Documents/Assetto Corsa folder.

If I were you ... I'd rename your Assetto Corsa folder in Documents .... start Assetto Corsa with its own launcher, it will create a new Assetto Corsa folder in the Documents, just setup your screen resolutions .... and see if it is working.

You'll just have afterwards to move most needed personal datas from the older renamed one to this new Documents/Assetto Corsa folder.
I will try this! Try start Assetto directly to see. The problem is only in SRS

So!
I deleted the document and app data folder and this restarted parameter of Content manager but i got the same problem...

But if I open the chrome devtool i got : Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
For every pictures.

I got this to :
Uncaught ReferenceError: loadbtn is not defined

Any idea someone?

I just ask me questions about a detail I didn't really pay attention to !

Why a drive A: .... for an install ?

Since a very long time in computers, A and B were always reserved for .... floppy disks !
I don't know if it changed in the recent years !
A 1st hard drive is always C: ....

I'm no expert in PC, but should the problem not be there !?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back