ACC SRO Warm Up Event @ Silverstone - Friday 8th May 2020 ** YouTube Live Stream **

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I would like a spot on the grid. AS far as I know, the car will be selected right when you enter the server, or do I have to choose it now like in AC?

I would like a spot on the grid. AS far as I know, the car will be selected right when you enter the server, or do I have to choose it now like in AC?

It's not like AC, you select the car before joining the server. There is a practice server online, please test before the event. Please practice, handling is nothing like AC.

It's not like AC, you select the car before joining the server. There is a practice server online, please test before the event. Please practice, handling is nothing like AC.
hi. Do you have any idea why when I go to multiplayer I get: Searching for server ... and Connecting... and nothing happens? It just searches indefinitely.
My connection is fine. Speedtest says 1ms / 966Mbps download / 496 Mbps upload. So that's not the problem.

hi. Do you have any idea why when I go to multiplayer I get: Searching for server ... and Connecting... and nothing happens? It just searches indefinitely.
My connection is fine. Speedtest says 1ms / 966Mbps download / 496 Mbps upload. So that's not the problem.

yeah recently it’s been a bit rubbish, try searching for RaceDepartment (note the capitals).

Sometimes refreshing helps to get the list to show

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%