ACC SRO Warm Up Event @ Silverstone - Friday 8th May 2020 ** YouTube Live Stream **

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I would like a spot on the grid. AS far as I know, the car will be selected right when you enter the server, or do I have to choose it now like in AC?

I would like a spot on the grid. AS far as I know, the car will be selected right when you enter the server, or do I have to choose it now like in AC?

It's not like AC, you select the car before joining the server. There is a practice server online, please test before the event. Please practice, handling is nothing like AC.

It's not like AC, you select the car before joining the server. There is a practice server online, please test before the event. Please practice, handling is nothing like AC.
hi. Do you have any idea why when I go to multiplayer I get: Searching for server ... and Connecting... and nothing happens? It just searches indefinitely.
My connection is fine. Speedtest says 1ms / 966Mbps download / 496 Mbps upload. So that's not the problem.

hi. Do you have any idea why when I go to multiplayer I get: Searching for server ... and Connecting... and nothing happens? It just searches indefinitely.
My connection is fine. Speedtest says 1ms / 966Mbps download / 496 Mbps upload. So that's not the problem.

yeah recently it’s been a bit rubbish, try searching for RaceDepartment (note the capitals).

Sometimes refreshing helps to get the list to show

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea