FM4 Sports Car World Cup S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Welcome to the Sports Car World Cup, this is for licensed members only and will follow the official RD rules.​
Race Day:
Wednesdays​
Cars:
Alfa 8C​
Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, DB9 Coupe, DBS, V12 Vantage​
Audi R8, TT RS Coupe, S5​
Bentley Continental GT, Contenantal Supersports​
BMW M3 Coupe, M6 Coupe​
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe​
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2002, Grand Sport, Z06 2006,​
Dodge Viper GTS ACR, SRT-10​
Ferrari F355, California, 575M, GTO, 612, F355 Challenge, 360, F430​
Ford GT​
Honda NSX-R​
Jaguar XKR-S​
Lotus Exige Cup, Evora​
Mercedes SLK 55 AMG, CL 65 AMG, SL 65 AMG Black​
Morgan Aero Supersorts​
Nissan 370Z, Skyline GT-R V-Spec,​
Panoz Esperante GTLM​
Spyker C8​
Tesla Roadster​
TVR Tuscan S, Sagaris​
Assists:
TCS (Traction control system): Banned​
ABS (Anti-lock braking): Banned​
STM (Stability Management): Banned​
Racing/brake line: Allowed​
Gearbox: Auto, Manual, Manual with Clutch: Allowed​
Upgrades: Up to A600​
Setup: Allowed​
Info
  • Full damage will be utilised.
  • Each race event will be either 2 heats, with 10 laps each heat or a 20 lap endurance event inc Manditory Pitstop.
  • Heat 1 Normal grid (random).
  • Heat 2 reverse grid.
  • It will auto load Heat 2.
  • Timeout will be set to 2 minutes after the first person has crossed the line.
  • Teams will be allowed. (It will be the case of picking another driver to make the team up and I will do the points after the race).
  • Lobby will open at 8.15pm (UK Time) to allow for any connection issues.
  • This will be open to all Licensed Members.
  • If you are not connected by the race start time, you will not be able to race. If you get disconnected during the race, you will miss the race, unless everyone disconnects.
2nd 8​
3rd 6​
4th 5​
5th 4​
6th 3​
7th 2​
8th 1​
Fastest lap 1​
Race Calendar
AISA​
Suzuka Grand Prix​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Tsukuba Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Montegi Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm, (UK Time)​
NORTH AMERICA​
Road Atlanta Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Sebring Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Sunset Peninsula​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Laguna Seca​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
EUROPE​
Nurburgring Grand Prix Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Mugello Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30 (UK Time)​
Silverstone GP​
10 laps plus 15 laps manditory pit​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
How do I signup?
Please use the following template​
Name on RD:​
Gamertag:​
Race Colours: (Pick 2 colours, a 3rd colour is optional) (See signed up colours first)​
Race Number: (No higher than 99) (See signed up and reserved numbers first)​
Team Name: (This is only applicable if you have a team)​
Team Drivers: (This is only applicable if you have a team)​
If you have a team, each driver will need to post.​
There is a maximum of 2 drivers per team.​
Reserved Numbers
Ryan Daniels/5​
Ash Kendall/11​
Daz Webb/19​
Tom Moreno/21​
Dan Smith/23​
Stefan Liversidge/32​
Alex Townsend/34​
Garry Pullen/39​
Peter Cosgrave/42​
Karl Raper/57​
Wayne Thomas/63​
Paulo Ribeiro/66​
Steve Freeman/69​
Chris Bell/76​
Dan Lathan/88​
Krzysztof Lipczynski/99​
Joe Lund – Number: 3​
Paul Armstrong – Number: 04​
Jack Evans – Number: 6​
Dylan Hember – Number: 7​
Derek McCord – Number: 14​
Andrew Skinner – Number: 22​
Matt Smaith – Number: 45​

Confirmed Drivers
Chris Bell/Bellmond570
Wayne Thomas/Defythemachine
Mark Greenall/Marksman669
Dan Smith/Mysticviibrosis
Andrew Skinner/Andtidus
Steve Freeman/Freakster69
Paulo Ribeiro/Pribeiro66
Krzysztof Lipczynski/LKRISS22
Karl Raper/ xxKarlosxx

Thanks again guys/Chris for the invite, really enjoyed it as usual, great driving that ferrari, no match for the Exige but the noise!....:)
Race 1, kept out of trouble, took a while to get by Paulo`s rapid GT n Brads Exige then gradually caught Dan but ran out of laps to finish 4th
Race 2, managed to avoid a sideways Chris after he was tapped then just kept my pace, Guessed Chris had serious damage as he was dropping back from me, to finish 2nd.
Cheers guys.

Wonderfull race this evening. Really enjoyed it.
1st race was at the back and kept there with keeping a pace on wayne for almost the whole race. Managed to get close on a few occasions but didn't have the room nor speed to overtake him. Got past him when he went wide in the first corner but had a bit to much drift and he got past again reclaiming his position.

2nd race start at the front and didn't feel at ease at all.Brrrrr diving first into that corner. Got passed quickly and managed to steer clear of a sliding off/on track of bradley if i'm not mistaken after the uphill sweeping corners. Then just missed my braking point to the chicane and slipped onto the gras.Found it a wise decission to stay there and pit.Hoping to make up some time in the race and yes did manage to shoot past paulo while he was just getting out of the pit lane and then kept my pace and managed to maintain my gap.As well as keeping within 200-400m of wayne for the remainder of the race after he exited his pitstop.

Although a pitty I got only one more race that i can do in this cup. As i"ll be missing out on the last race of this.
But really pleased to get so close in racing now. Looking forward to the next one and next cup as well.

Great race again, some nice clean action too :)

Race 1 was ace, swapping positions all over. Then I got stuck behind paulo, that gt was too quick down the straights!

Race 2 good start and avoided the carnage, then had some good battles, unfortunately I was always goin to loose them but good fun non the less. Got my self into a rythem and made my late pitstop, came out just infront of Bradley, but slid wide on cold tyres then the last lap I got it together and put in my fastest lap, closed the gap slightly, but not enough.

Bring on the next race :)

Had a nice couple of races last night

R1 - Good start got from the back of the grid up to Dan and got stuck there for a few laps, good racing did give a small bump to Dan apologies for that!! Finally managed to get passed but Karl was long gone!!

R2 - Another great start got right into the mix but then was hit hard and the back end was destroyed! Had shocking oversteer along with an odd feeling under braking! Found that id lost alot of brake force so quickly had to adjust to the new brake markers! Got my head down as i knew this would be damage limitation! Got some ok ish times in after id got used to the new feeling! got down into the 2.07s some 3s off my previous pace! Pitted quite early to try fix some issues but this seemed to make things worse, i was then stuck in the 2.08s managed to get Dan in the pits but he wasnt too far away, With Dan closing in on the final laps it was going to be tough he was much quicker on the straights and id lost most of the cornering speed!! We was very close for 5 laps or so! Just managed to stay ahead very good close racing!! Enjoyable end to the race but think the Championship is over!!!

Welcome to Round 9 of the Sports Car World Cup!​
Track: Mugello Full​
Laps: 2 Heats 10 Laps + 15 Laps Heat 2 plus Manditory Pit!!!​
Date: Wednesday 7th March​
Assist: Banned​
Upgrades: Up to A600​
Setups: Allowed​
Start Time: Lobby open at 8:15pm GMT / UK Time. Race starts at 8:30pm GMT / UK Time​
.​
*** TRY TO GET IN THE LOBBY FOR 8:15PM TO ALLOW FOR ANY CONNECTION ISSUES ***

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 253 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 270 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back