FM4 Sports Car World Cup S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Welcome to the Sports Car World Cup, this is for licensed members only and will follow the official RD rules.​
Race Day:
Wednesdays​
Cars:
Alfa 8C​
Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, DB9 Coupe, DBS, V12 Vantage​
Audi R8, TT RS Coupe, S5​
Bentley Continental GT, Contenantal Supersports​
BMW M3 Coupe, M6 Coupe​
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe​
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2002, Grand Sport, Z06 2006,​
Dodge Viper GTS ACR, SRT-10​
Ferrari F355, California, 575M, GTO, 612, F355 Challenge, 360, F430​
Ford GT​
Honda NSX-R​
Jaguar XKR-S​
Lotus Exige Cup, Evora​
Mercedes SLK 55 AMG, CL 65 AMG, SL 65 AMG Black​
Morgan Aero Supersorts​
Nissan 370Z, Skyline GT-R V-Spec,​
Panoz Esperante GTLM​
Spyker C8​
Tesla Roadster​
TVR Tuscan S, Sagaris​
Assists:
TCS (Traction control system): Banned​
ABS (Anti-lock braking): Banned​
STM (Stability Management): Banned​
Racing/brake line: Allowed​
Gearbox: Auto, Manual, Manual with Clutch: Allowed​
Upgrades: Up to A600​
Setup: Allowed​
Info
  • Full damage will be utilised.
  • Each race event will be either 2 heats, with 10 laps each heat or a 20 lap endurance event inc Manditory Pitstop.
  • Heat 1 Normal grid (random).
  • Heat 2 reverse grid.
  • It will auto load Heat 2.
  • Timeout will be set to 2 minutes after the first person has crossed the line.
  • Teams will be allowed. (It will be the case of picking another driver to make the team up and I will do the points after the race).
  • Lobby will open at 8.15pm (UK Time) to allow for any connection issues.
  • This will be open to all Licensed Members.
  • If you are not connected by the race start time, you will not be able to race. If you get disconnected during the race, you will miss the race, unless everyone disconnects.
2nd 8​
3rd 6​
4th 5​
5th 4​
6th 3​
7th 2​
8th 1​
Fastest lap 1​
Race Calendar
AISA​
Suzuka Grand Prix​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Tsukuba Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Montegi Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm, (UK Time)​
NORTH AMERICA​
Road Atlanta Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Sebring Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Sunset Peninsula​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Laguna Seca​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
EUROPE​
Nurburgring Grand Prix Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Mugello Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30 (UK Time)​
Silverstone GP​
10 laps plus 15 laps manditory pit​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
How do I signup?
Please use the following template​
Name on RD:​
Gamertag:​
Race Colours: (Pick 2 colours, a 3rd colour is optional) (See signed up colours first)​
Race Number: (No higher than 99) (See signed up and reserved numbers first)​
Team Name: (This is only applicable if you have a team)​
Team Drivers: (This is only applicable if you have a team)​
If you have a team, each driver will need to post.​
There is a maximum of 2 drivers per team.​
Reserved Numbers
Ryan Daniels/5​
Ash Kendall/11​
Daz Webb/19​
Tom Moreno/21​
Dan Smith/23​
Stefan Liversidge/32​
Alex Townsend/34​
Garry Pullen/39​
Peter Cosgrave/42​
Karl Raper/57​
Wayne Thomas/63​
Paulo Ribeiro/66​
Steve Freeman/69​
Chris Bell/76​
Dan Lathan/88​
Krzysztof Lipczynski/99​
Joe Lund – Number: 3​
Paul Armstrong – Number: 04​
Jack Evans – Number: 6​
Dylan Hember – Number: 7​
Derek McCord – Number: 14​
Andrew Skinner – Number: 22​
Matt Smaith – Number: 45​

Confirmed Drivers
Chris Bell/Bellmond570
Wayne Thomas/Defythemachine
Mark Greenall/Marksman669
Dan Smith/Mysticviibrosis
Andrew Skinner/Andtidus
Steve Freeman/Freakster69
Paulo Ribeiro/Pribeiro66
Krzysztof Lipczynski/LKRISS22
Karl Raper/ xxKarlosxx

First race, made far too many errors and was slow anyway!

Second race, thing begun to click for me, I finished in the same position, but I was catching people up all race to then lose focus once i got near them! but the fact I was catching up was a positive in itself. Managed a 2:02 in the second race which I was happy with :).

Keep working on my consistency and practice alot more, and I may start troubling some of the guys!

considering jacking in F1 to focus on Forza races now.

Thanks for letting me in the last couple of races, I am looking forward to the Civic Series after feeling like i found something in this race and hope I can move forward now!!

Great fun as always.

Cheated in R1 and used one of those glitch cars, what are they called now, .......oh yeah Exiges. Managed to hassle Dan for a few laps when he was leading, had Karl closing in but held him off for about 2 laps! If I hadn't had a little excited spin it could have been more .... So the inevitable pass occurred and then I held 3rd for the rest of the race. Pity I hadn't plumped for the Exige from R1 of the series, "Ma, I coulda been a contender ...."

R2 jumped back in my Evora for an emotional last race in it. It's now being broken up for spare parts for tractors. Had a great time hassling my new teammate for the Civic series, Stefan, pretty much on his tail for at least 5 laps, probably much more, lost track as it was so close, just couldn't get close enough to do anything. Well raced teammate. :)

Did notice Ry and Brad closing fast then disappearing again -reading your posts I know why.

Cheers guys, it's been great fun. Thanks Chris.

See you all in Catalunya.

I guess I will miss this serie. I'm proud... Or not... By using 3 cars that noone did. Anyway, I like good fun and try to be in front
with (supposed) less competitive cars. I remember when I was doing WTCC champs here on RD, when the new BMW arrived,
I raced always with the older one. And when everybody's choice went to Leon and Lacceti I was driving the 156 or the Toledo,
but in fact nothing of this matters. It's a personal choice.
Imho, the championships should/could have success/penalty balast (guys in real life realized it and the races are far better).

Last night had another great dice. Brad already related it very well. It was so hard and fun at the same time, that I could been
racing all night with the mighty battle between Brad's Aston Martin and it's lovely skin and the lovely Morgan (fortunately with
the steering wheel at the right (left) :D side... Uuuuufff).

Great driving Brad.
Had a few minutes of fight with Ash (again aswell), both with great fairplay.

Thanks for all your work Chris. Now lets roll to Civic's cup and have fun also.

Cheers

Great racing last night again guys

Race 1 - good start, think ive figure out how to get this thing off the line now :) few battles at the front again - always going to loose out, slipped back to my now regular 5th place after a great battle with chris - i think it was. After that just put some steady laps in to bring it home

Race 2 - Got fantastic traction off the line, was had Paulo on my right and Ash infront, i was closing on ash - couldn,t go left, thought I had enough room on the right to pull infront of Paulo but i Didi,t and nearly ended up in the wall, sorry for that Paulo. then had a messy few first corners. I then got down to doing some steady laps, was slowly catching Ash lining up for an epic battle, then we cought a very slow Richard H who we were going to lap. Going under the bridge round the fast right hander Richard pulled off to the left to let everyone by, I got distracted and ended up understeering wide and plouged into richard, my fault entirely. This batter my car up, I pitted to get some of this repaired. After that the car felt ok but was around 1.5 seconds a lap slower. The up side of this was another fantastic battle with Wayne.

Bring on CWS! :)

Well it was a nice end to the series last night no bad lag issues etc!!

R1 started on pole happy days had dan all over my ass tho and going into the 2nd chicane i dropped into 1st causing me to spin out and was dead last, was on my way back, had good battles with everybody great racing!! Then i did it again dropped from 5th to 3rd causing engine damage had stefan on my tail but was able to hold out, he caught on the straigts and i pulled away through the corners, think my pad is givin in to the abuse it gets :(

R2 good start but couldnt hold karl up for long he pitted, so i pitted the lap after got out infront again but i was no match on cold tyres, my pad did its double drop again lettin dan catch up, his speed on the straights was massive i had no reply finished 3rd

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%