rF2 "SPECIAL" Multiclass @ Sebring - 25 October 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Craig Dunkley Is there a reason for private qualy being so long? I can understand if it's with all cars on track. But with private Q and club race I think at most you need two flying laps as start position that crucial anyway. Just curious :)

Honestly I have never really thought about it ...but yes I tend to agree with you ..can not change it for this event, but will for others :thumbsup:

hey guys.. it took so long for my name to get added to the roster that I made other plans.. thanks for adding me, unfortunately I will have to skip the race and join you guys next time.

Guys this is my second race in RF2 plus I'm new to this track - to avoid problems, are there any in game apps like real time, heli corsa, virtual rear mirror etc., like in AC?

it took so long for my name to get added to the roster

Does that really matter, once you have added your name, that is all you need to worry about ...please do not use this as your excuse ...also if you read the rules or even watch the video, you should give at least 1 hours notice of not attending an event you have signed up for.

are there any in game apps like real time, heli corsa, virtual rear mirror etc., like in AC?
There are virtual mirrors: press the "3" key on top of your keyboard (not on the numpad, the one above the letters!) and cycle through real and virtual mirrors, there are several possibilities. Keep cycling until you find a setting you like.

rf2 freezed at the end of the warmup....once i came back on track formation lap was started and i was out of the race :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Did you run in VR? Had that last week, crash on formation lap...

I had a good run this time, improved my PB by over a second and was below a 2:01. Did get the nasty VR-crash three times during practice and qualy sessions which didn't give me any confidence for the race. However, somehow nothing weird happend and I was able to actually race! Had decent pace and was able to get in a few fights (sorry for that one dive-bomb though..).

Unfortunately, going two wide into the last turn made me miss my braking point, hit the wall and spun. Then I tried to recover with a seemingly 10-sec gap behind me, but that didn't include the LMP2.. Really sorry about that as I've seen an LMP2 crash hard and quit the race... Any way to see other classes as well like iRacing does?

Then, I really messed up by pressing my 'Neutral' button on the straight instead of the 'Request Pitstop'... Upshifting after that foolishly blew up my engine (200kph, shifting to first, d'oh!).. Another try tomorrow then..

Thanks Craig!

Damn, what a fun race :thumbsup:
I still suck at the LMP2 and was blue flagged twice, but I don't think I caused any crashes and I was really enjoying racing it.
I was fighting the Force Feedback so hard that I think it woke up my 1 year old... The misses is not pleased :whistling:

@Craig Dunkley, thank you for coordinating these races :thumbsup: I think you deserve a cold one now

Ha, my skin got corrupted, and also changing to the default skin, still it was corrupted (I watched the guy who streamed to confirm it not only was on my client). :cautious:

Anyway, did a mistake at the second last lap, braking to late, and loosing the third place. :mad:

I could not race this one sadly, but had lots of fun watching, I watched many battles :thumbsup: ..there was a good mixture of talent, which always provides good battles.

I hope you all had fun, that is the main point eh :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that managed to finish :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope to see most of you next week :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back