rF2 "SPECIAL" Multiclass @ Sebring - 25 October 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks Craig, and thanks to all who joined: that was great fun, very intense form start to finish! :thumbsup:
good race Alex, at the end of the 3rd, the driver who did 4th, hit me when I beat him inside and threw me off track, if not that 3rd position was mine:D;) hahahaha:thumbsup:
very funny, we left 5th, and on lap two or three, I get off track and down until 26th, so getting 5th was a tremendous comeback:), congratulations to all who participated:thumbsup:, thanks Craig:thumbsup:

@Juan Roguez
Sorry for that, I got wide, and then all happened so fast. I did not mean to hit, it felt more that you hit me, but according to replay I should have given space. :(
no problem here ,, I come to have fun with friends of racedepartment ,, nothing happens ,, we all make mistakes ,, good career ,, the pity was not being able to fight for the position anymore ,, because alex was behind me at 2.5 seconds, but when I was off track I walked away:thumbsup:;)

Last edited:
Glad that you are okay @Juan Roguez . ;)
Screenshot (29)_2.png

Had a very good race and I only a couple of mistakes throughout the entire race.
My main takeaway is that my consistency had started to improve whilst still lapping fairly quickly, for me anyway.
Was great racing in the GT3 class as usual. Sorry to @Roy Magnes for my mistake at the last corner, misjudged it and hit a bump and lost control taking you out as well as myself. You disappeared into the distance so assume you had no damage?
Really enjoyed the racing guys, and thanks @Craig Dunkley for organizing it.
Gutted I can't make tonight's race but hope to see you all again at the next one. :thumbsup:

@xoSx.Racing You seemed to have high ping last night. In the range of 200-400ms. I don't remember seeing high ping issues when racing with you before. It was kind of problematic when driving close behind you. In fact it caused me to make some errors. Not your fault of course! Just thought I'd mention this :)

@xoSx.Racing You seemed to have high ping last night. In the range of 200-400ms. I don't remember seeing high ping issues when racing with you before. It was kind of problematic when driving close behind you. In fact it caused me to make some errors. Not your fault of course! Just thought I'd mention this :)
Thanks for letting me know. I've seen a few "synchronizing" messages in the HUD. Not sure what was it caused by, though. Will investigate!

Sorry to @Roy Magnes for my mistake at the last corner, misjudged it and hit a bump and lost control taking you out as well as myself. You disappeared into the distance so assume you had no damage?
No worries, a race incident like this happens from time to time. When I saw you head for the outside wall I started to go closer to the pit wall to avoid you if you were coming back across the road. I was not fast enough :laugh: No noticeable damage to the car, so I could keep the same pace I had prior to the incident :)

I love these events long enough to get some strategy into play, it seems like I usually find a way up through the field with the way I drive slow, but steady. Still wishing for a proper LMS-style series again :)

Good race guys, was a lot of fun :thumbsup:
But that Vette is such a thirsty b*tch, I had fuel for 40 laps (1 pitstop), but she decided to drink loooot more in race, so I had to do a 2nd stop 5 minutes before the end - lost 2 positions by that :unsure:
And setting up the 2nd pitstop while driving was a pain in the a**, but somehow managed not to crash :roflmao:
Thanks @Craig Dunkley for organizing :thumbsup:

Does that really matter, once you have added your name, that is all you need to worry about ...please do not use this as your excuse ...also if you read the rules or even watch the video, you should give at least 1 hours notice of not attending an event you have signed up for.

I can understand this. your point was made clear to me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%