rF2 Special Event: Radical SR3-RSX @ Road Atlanta 2017 - Sun 26NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Fun race, spun on the last corner of the first lap and flat spotted my tyres bad. After that I had some really good battles with @goffred and a couple of others too.
Yes Matt, it was interesting for me, frustrating for you? Just get past that slow bloke and then behind again. I'm guessing you were running less wing than me?

Yes Matt, it was interesting for me, frustrating for you? Just get past that slow bloke and then behind again. I'm guessing you were running less wing than me?
I got major flat spots on lap one and front damage to each side. My wing was default at 7. Our pace was remarkably similar for the whole race though, I couldn't pull a gap when in front and it was hard to catch you after I made a mistake. In the last few laps I made another mistake and then had the guys lapping, so I just brought it home.

Multiple driving issues mainly Carlos. :inlove: Love the music you overlaid on your engine detonation :thumbsup:
Ok Thx again Jamie.
if jajaj I would have put any Australian band like Radio Birdman, Hard-ons, Saints, Exploding White Mice...... but it is the third youtube channel that I have because of the ****ing copyright :roflmao::whistling::confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back