rF2 Special Event: Radical SR3-RSX @ Road Atlanta 2017 - Sun 26NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Fun race, spun on the last corner of the first lap and flat spotted my tyres bad. After that I had some really good battles with @goffred and a couple of others too.

Thanks for the race guys, that was great fun! :thumbsup: I really pushed hard but could never catch the cars in front, even if it seemed feasible at time. Well, until I somehow lost the front and hit the sausages curb! Glad the car was still running after that! :whistling:
rFactor2 2017-11-26 12-24-15-63.jpg

Thanks for the Fun Race guys. Qualified 15th and "fought" me up to 6th Place. Purchased rFactor 2 a few Days ago after 750 Hours of Assetto Corsa, and this was my first ever Race. For me this was a great experience:thumbsup:

@Jeremy Talbot Crazy crash at the end right in front of me, where you went flying. Glad you climbed out of the Car safely:D

Last edited:
Thanks for the Fun Race guys. Qualified 15th and "fought" me up to 6th Place. Purchased rFactor 2 a few Days ago and this was my first ever Race. For me this was a great experience:thumbsup:

@Jeremy Talbot Crazy crash at the end right in front of me, where you went flying. Glad you climed out of the Car safely:D
Haha yeah that was frustrating! Glad I didn't end up on top of you :roflmao: Well done on your first rf2 race :)

That was fun, man these cars are a handful. It wasn't until mid way through the race that I started to feel comfortable with the car and how it handled, maybe too comfortable as it was then that I made those 2 mistakes and costing me 6th position.

Great combo :thumbsup:

Big appologies Guys. I made many mistakes then I had to ruin the race of some guys. Shame on me. I did no think to race today, should have abstained. Idiot that I am, I changed my setup just before the start. I should have kept a safe setup.

Big appologies Guys. I made many mistakes then I had to ruin the race of some guys. Shame on me. I did no think to race today, should have abstained. Idiot that I am, I changed my setup just before the start. I should have kept a safe setup.

Chin up my friend, some of the incidents imo wasn't truly your fault alone, don't let it get to you. Sure in the heat of the moment people may yell but at the end of the day, we're all here to help. ;)

@Kevin Harris Bad luck man. :( You had great pace, my race pace turned out pretty good so I think I could've given you a race. :ninja:

@Yuri that was literally nerve racking, incredible pace man! You certainly squeezed out all the talent within me. :roflmao: Wasn't at all expecting to be that strong in the race, great fun. :)

Fantastico combo!

And special thanks to everyone I came across under blue flag, all of you were ohhhh so kind. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for showing up, see you guys next week!

n88Eoqr.jpg

PEXGAVm.jpg

ZWeQIjM.jpg

Last edited:
Chin up my friend, some of the incidents imo wasn't truly your fault alone, don't let it get to you. Sure in the heat of the moment people may yell but at the end of the day, we're all here to help. ;)

@Kevin Harris Bad luck man. :( You had great pace, my race pace turned out pretty good so I think I could've given you a race. :ninja:

@Yuri that was literally nerve racking, incredible pace man! You certainly squeezed out all the talent within me. :roflmao: Wasn't at all expecting to be that strong in the race, great fun. :)

Fantastico combo!

And special thanks to everyone I came across under blue flag, all of you were ohhhh so kind. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for showing up, see you guys next week!

n88Eoqr.jpg

PEXGAVm.jpg

ZWeQIjM.jpg
Couldn’t agree more Sun. Particularly with your comments to @Fabrice Bourguignon . We are all here to have fun and improve our skills Fabrice. Do not be too hard on yourself. It is a very difficult situation to be in and some of the places on the track were particularly difficult and tight. I had a great race with @Tony again tonight but this time he turned the tables on me. Well done mate.
Bad luck @Kevin Harris, for sure. It would have been great to see how hard you could have pushed Sun and Yuri tonight.
Good to see you turn up @Yuri and show your skills. Our champ Sun needs to have someone push him to the next level.

Our champ Sun needs to have someone push him to the next level.

Says the guy who out qualified me in this very race...2 weeks in a row now...:whistling: And Ahhh pretty sure I spent all week + 200 laps trying to beat our very own: @Kevin Harris...:laugh:

Thanks for trying to make me feel better, but the sarcasm is strong with this one LOL. That someone has been you for a long while now, and you know it. :rolleyes: We all love to downplay ourselves but get your head out of your ass. :roflmao::inlove:

Last edited:
Thank's @Tony and @Jamie for your efforts in holding things together and picking some awesome combo's towards the back end of the year - the racing has been insane. Not a great way to finish the year: not sure what happened. I got turned into during an overtake, but it felt relatively minor in nature - the next thing I know I'm on fire...... I'll blame the pit crew for not torquing down the fuel lines!!! In any case, only my first full year in Sim racing - So I'm looking forward to coming back better next year with two hands...... Enjoy the festive break everyone

Thank's @Tony and @Jamie for your efforts in holding things together and picking some awesome combo's towards the back end of the year - the racing has been insane. Not a great way to finish the year: not sure what happened. I got turned into during an overtake, but it felt relatively minor in nature - the next thing I know I'm on fire...... I'll blame the pit crew for not torquing down the fuel lines!!! In any case, only my first full year in Sim racing - So I'm looking forward to coming back better next year with two hands...... Enjoy the festive break everyone
Has it only been a year??? Wow.

Couldn’t agree more Sun. Particularly with your comments to @Fabrice Bourguignon . We are all here to have fun and improve our skills Fabrice. Do not be too hard on yourself. It is a very difficult situation to be in and some of the places on the track were particularly difficult and tight. I had a great race with @Tony again tonight but this time he turned the tables on me. Well done mate.
Bad luck @Kevin Harris, for sure. It would have been great to see how hard you could have pushed Sun and Yuri tonight.
Good to see you turn up @Yuri and show your skills. Our champ Sun needs to have someone push him to the next level.
I guess I drive rF2 a lot :p . But don't go expecting me to be anything but midfield if I join an AMS race I have no chance against you guys too fast!

Look forward to your return mate. You've been flying since you got the V2. Some of the combos we havent been able to get close.:thumbsup:
Wonder how long it will take you to get up to speed when you start using 2 hands again :laugh: You might have to stay with using one !!

Says the guy who out qualified me in this very race...2 weeks in a row now...:whistling: And Ahhh pretty sure I spent all week + 200 laps trying to beat our very own: @Kevin Harris...:laugh:

Thanks for trying to make me feel better, but the sarcasm is strong with this one LOL. That someone has been you for a long while now, and you know it. :rolleyes: We all love to downplay ourselves but get your head out of your ass. :roflmao::inlove:
:roflmao::roflmao:
Ok ..... Pop .... there it's done !!
Check out the attached motorsport pearl of wisdom from Toto @Sun Levi :alien:
No sarcasm from me. I am too straightforward for that :p

Attachments

• Points.PNG
    Points.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
:roflmao::roflmao:
Ok ..... Pop .... there it's done !!
Check out the attached motorsport pearl of wisdom from Toto @Sun Levi :alien:
No sarcasm from me. I am too straightforward for that :p
I take everything back...After 300 laps I got a 21 !!!
#nopainnogain #hardworkpaysoff #itsthewillnottheskill #hashtag

Did some tweaking to the setup though. :ninja::speechless:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline