rF2 SPECIAL EVENT/LIVE STREAM: 90 Minutes of Le Mans - Fri 15Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm just inredibly mad that I, probably, won't be able to take part in this event, so tempting, but I won't be able to make it, good luck for all you you guys, i'm sure you will have lots of fun :thumbsup:

I'm just inredibly mad that I, probably, won't be able to take part in this event, so tempting, but I won't be able to make it, good luck for all you you guys, i'm sure you will have lots of fun :thumbsup:
Oh dear, that really is a shame! :( I was looking forward to battling it out with you again! :rolleyes: Maybe next time! ;)

SERVER IS UP!

IMPORTANT! Please be aware of this issue, which has recently been discovered and raised, regarding the Corvette and Porsche when driving at high speed. Unfortunately I have not yet had the time to test this for myself, so I cannot say for certain to what extent the problem will affect us during the event. Therefore any feedback from you guys will be much appreciated. I will also get an opportunity to conduct some testing this week, and shall report back with relevant information. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Last edited:
My schedule has changed once again and I’m free for this event, what are the chances anyone in the LMP3’s wants to team up?
I’m bloody quick in the P3, as I’m sure @Stephen Gibb could confirm from the last P3 race;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%