rF2 SPECIAL EVENT/LIVE STREAM: 90 Minutes of Le Mans - Fri 15Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daiman Patel , Are there hotlaps?:geek::geek::geek:
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean… :redface: Are you asking if we record drivers' hot-laps? If so then unfortunately the answer is no, as we do not currently have a facility to retain details of fastest laps. I have not had the time to setup a live timing and hot-lap tool, following our server reinstall in January, but it is still on my to-do list. As a temporary measure I could configure the server to connect to LiveRacers - this would be a quick and easy solution - but as we do not subscribe to the premium service only the fastest 3 laps will be displayed. Apologies about this. :(

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean… :redface: Are you asking if we record drivers' hot-laps? If so then unfortunately the answer is no, as we do not currently have a facility to retain details of fastest laps. I have not had the time to setup a live timing and hot-lap tool, following our server reinstall in January, but it is still on my to-do list. As a temporary measure I could configure the server to connect to LiveRacers - this would be a quick and easy solution - but as we do not subscribe to the premium service only the fastest 3 laps will be displayed. Apologies about this. :(
link live racers please

Ups... Sorry, my account expired:redface:
Throughout the week I pay the subscription, sorry
There's no need to apologise! :) I have already added you to the list, and included a note to indicate that you are currently not a Premium Member. As long as you upgrade before the event then it will not be a problem. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%