rF2 Special : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 28 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Really love the mixing of car classes aswell as the circuit, but I am still at work when the race starts... Have fun the ones of you that get to race :)

Hey guys not lets forget to thank...

@Daiman Patel who is doing all the technical side of things

@Joseph Wright for doing the live stream

@Stephen Gibb for being the first to suggest this event

and last but not least @Paul Glover for his support
Yes, definitely. Thanks to you all, and for all you hard working folks at RD making all this sim racing stuff so much fun.
Appreciate all the hard work, especially as you all have real lives in the real world to manage as well as this amazing hobby of ours. Admire the passion. :thumbsup:

Not that I'm planning on crashing into GT cars or anything, but after reading post #2 I'm wondering, does the golden rule apply to incidents between different classes as well? So if something goes wrong while lapping a slower class car, should I wait and repass?

Not that I'm planning on crashing into GT cars or anything, but after reading post #2 I'm wondering, does the golden rule apply to incidents between different classes as well? So if something goes wrong while lapping a slower class car, should I wait and repass?

Yes Golden Rule is always there no matter what class of car, of course if you are 100% sure it is not your fault then carry on :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back