Spa - more as 60 grid slots?

On this weekend are actually battles 63 GT3-racers in the 24h-race.

So far i know, it`s only a spa-track with with max 48 grid slots for AC available.
Maybe someone has time for making a new version with even more grid slots for a realistic starting field?...

Last edited:
I tried even on other track with less car, I tried at Le Mans with 40 cars and it was doing the same but a little less. Explaining better: when I was driving I didn't noticed anytihing wrong, but after, watching the replay, I noticed that the point where I reached my top speed it was different of something like 100 meters compared to the point where I reached the top speed driving the car, so basicaly in live I was slowed down just a little bit but in the replay it was all normal. The same is for the AI car of course.

Regarding the CPU warning sometimes it pop up saying that the it's on 99%, but checking with afterburn I noticed that when AC say that my cpu is at 99% in reality it's at 50/60%. But in any case how it could depend from the CPU this problem? I mean the game run pretty well, no lagging, no freez, 80/90 fps always... so I think that my hardware can handle some extra AI car.

Thanks for the reply btw
Ok, what stuff you are using for your races? Content Manager, SOL, mostly mod cars, weather?

Regarding the CPU warning sometimes it pop up saying that the it's on 99%, but checking with afterburn I noticed that when AC say that my cpu is at 99% in reality it's at 50/60%.
Your CPU is running at 50-60% overall. But the entire physics calculation of AC is done on one core of your CPU, and this core runs at full speed. That is something many people tend to ignore. And No, you cant force AC to use more cores for the physics calculations.

Last edited:
Ok, what stuff you are using for your races? Content Manager, SOL, mostly mod cars, weather?
I use all the thing that you mentioned (except for the rain) and a ppfilter. But I think that I have to deal with the fact that I can't race with a lot of AI if I don't upgrade my hardware, because, as Pfalzdriver sayed, if AC use only one core of my CPU there's nothing I can do

Your CPU is running at 50-60% overall. But the entire physics calculation of AC is done on one core of your CPU, and this core runs at full speed. That is something many people tend to ignore. And No, you cant force AC to use more cores for the physics calculations.
So basically there's nothing I can do? The only things are: buy another CPU or reduce the AI number?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.