AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Spa Franchorchamps - Wed 29Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey, I'd like to participate too. I'm 8+ seconds off the pace though, so hopefully I'll learn something from you guys ^^

You are very welcome my friend :thumbsup: ...if you are off pace there is no issue with that at all ..just remember when/if you get a "BLUE" flag ..stay on the racing line and slow up a little allowing the experienced driver to pass you. You will certainly learn plenty and I really hope you have fun :thumbsup:

Speak to me in Teamspeak or message me if anything is worrying you my friend :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey, I'd like to participate too. I'm 8+ seconds off the pace though, so hopefully I'll learn something from you guys ^^

Lot's of company back here. Don't know about learning anything though ... the grid girls won't even come back this far. Maybe I can get the wife to put up some sandwiches and beer for us in the back so it's not a total waste.

Yeah ... I'm in.

Last edited:
I did some research and switched some usb's around and seemed far less glitchy than before after an hr test run on the server.....so hopefully I've fixed the issue.

I've run into that as well. For whatever reason some USB ports on my old Dell seem to work better than others. Confusers is weird!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back