AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Nurburgring GT - Tue 24Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington lol, On Tuesday eve my wife walked past me (why am I always getting passed?!) as the race ended, she was laughing about 'boys and their toys'.

I've always moaned to her that Christmas is for toys, so she planned with our boys to set me up with the G920 kit I have now.... she gets more knitting done these days, and the boys are jealous:D

After all age is just a number, but spirit is where the little boy in all of us really lives and it's cool to see so many let it out:)
So true, and a great sig for someone? ;)

And as for 'senior moments', I only found out about the tools sidebar on my first event with you a few weeks ago:roflmao:

I have to say that one major aspect about this community for me is that I get so much wisdom and simply life experience shared with me.
I'm still young, no kids, no wife, still waiting for the first real job etc. and since my dad failed me and my grandpa died a few years ago, you guys kinda show me ways of living and being examples for how it could be in 20-40 years so I have something to hold on when I try to find my path. And for that, I'm really grateful!

Being able to get us all together as my hobby-job makes me very happy, even though I won't host races for some time, I'm still around and part of it :):inlove::inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back