AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Nurburgring GT - Tue 24Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Download.jpg
Mondays, always hitting like a truck

And also a little heads up:
Bobby is gonna host this event as I'm busy with my studies. Signups and Threads will be handled by me mostly but he's gonna race with you :)

I think I just aged 15 yrs from a 25 minute battle with Poloman :confused::D Great driving and running my man. I thoroughly enjoyed that even though I may die of heart failure:laugh:

A great battle indeed,i had a really good time.
I was just a tiny bit faster,but couldn't squeeze myself there,great defense,and too gentle to be honest,you were giving me way more room than you should.

I think i've never sweat that much in a game. :p:laugh:

(If i didnt have to work early tomorrow,i would join you at the US event too)

A great battle indeed,i had a really good time.
I was just a tiny bit faster,but couldn't squeeze myself there,great defense,and too gentle to be honest,you were giving me way more room than you should.

I think i've never sweat that much in a game. :p:laugh:
Yes you were and I knew if you got by you were gone. Thanks for the compliments. I try to be as fair as I can:)

Thanks Bobby for hosting. Another good evening. I inadvertently disconnected from TS as the race started - so if I caused chaos at T1 (or anywhere else) - I apologise - as I'm sure there may have been the odd rant. I just keep on having these off road excursions.:rolleyes:

I have also managed to see the button on saving replays. New at this - but thanks for everyone at the end who explained the video recording finer points to me.

Regards,

Paddy

Thanks Bobby for hosting. Another good evening. I inadvertently disconnected from TS as the race started - so if I caused chaos at T1 (or anywhere else) - I apologise - as I'm sure there may have been the odd rant. I just keep on having these off road excursions.:rolleyes:

I have also managed to see the button on saving replays. New at this - but thanks for everyone at the end who explained the video recording finer points to me.

Regards,

Paddy
You're welcome Paddy. So glad to see you enjoying these events. You say inadvertently disconnected? I have inadvertently.........jump started twice, double clicked my shift paddles on the start of a race and wound up in 2nd gear.....3 times now:confused: while the rest of the young whipper snappers just blow by me in a cloud of dust:ninja: I tell ya.....no respect for the old guys:p Sometimes it leaves me scratching my head wondering why I even qualify:D I think we old buggers sometimes inadvertently do things due to........old nerves and twitches. On a positive note, I've had a few occasions where that twitch was timed just right by something:O_o: and I get a blinding start only to be sabotaged by a blonde senior moment where I forget to enter the right tire strategy in the Pitstop Strategy Section of our setups:cautious: Even after all of these ummm glitches it's still a blast and so cool that so many generations of guys can get together and have fun. After all age is just a number, but spirit is where the little boy in all of us really lives and it's cool to see so many let it out:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.8%