So what do we think of the "new" RRe?

Msportdan

@Simberia
Im new so haven't had a lot of experience with this game, but plenty with old simbin games AC RF2 GSC etc etc.

This opinion also is just based on the free content and a very early opinion at that.

FFB= Love it best out there for me atm
CONTENT=some of the best tracks in the world. Cars are mainly tintops with lots of LMPs, wonder if planned for any open wheelers?
AI=atm good challenging not afraid to overtake and fast, make mistakes. I like!
HANDLING=somewhere between shift 2 and AC (more towards AC) not quite RF2 imo.
GFX & AUDIO=some of the best out there too especially audio wow!! like the new UI too

well im gonna wait for them to fix the purchasing probs then ill be on my way to buying some tracks and cars.

One thing will there be a custom season eventually like race07?

cheers good work S3.. you have rekindled my faith in the exsimbin studio..

Last edited:
One of the best racing games I have played, the immersion factor is incredibly high. I bought the Capri last night and took it for a spin around Raceroom Raceway and I kind of lost myself I was having so much fun. I've bought all the content. Each car drives differently, the audio is absolutely top notch. Best thing is they are still developing this game so it can only get better.

One of the best racing games I have played, the immersion factor is incredibly high. I bought the Capri last night and took it for a spin around Raceroom Raceway and I kind of lost myself I was having so much fun. I've bought all the content. Each car drives differently, the audio is absolutely top notch. Best thing is they are still developing this game so it can only get better.
I haven't seen a Capri :-(

c.png

http://game.raceroom.com/store/cars/g5-classics/zakspeed/zakspeed-capri

• Mikko Lashay

I totally agree. Visually you get the right impression/feedback of the car's speed and acceleration, it's reactions in changes of direction, braking, accelerating, shifting, bouncing, etc., i think those are extremely detailed and make a/the difference. The cars look/feel alive and massy. In terms of those and the sounds the game is in a different league imho.

Ah yeah the Audi 90 isn't being used a lot online still, perhaps when we get the ability to run club and league races things will be different. But to me the car was well worth buying just to drive around on my own, cos it's such a beast that requires such a different approach to handle compared to what I'm used to. It was THE car that turned my hopes up for what was about to come from R3E with this latest patch, if the updated content was going to feel as good as that then I knew we where in for a treat, and tbh I think some of the new cars have even surpassed it.

I know, I didn˙t express myself right. Because all new games offer only one (OK, some of them unbelevable amount of two) different cars per class, ATM I rather drive non single car classes.
I understood you perfectly, I think :p
I too prefer multi car classes, or even multi class races, was just saying the Audi 90 was worth it's price just for the challenge of taming the beast even if it's in practice mode only.

Congratulations sector 3 for me is the best sim out there.I am an old fan of simbins titles and I believe that you will make the best game ever,there are many good suggestions here in the forum for you to implement in the final product.What i enjoy most in your game is that the cars and the environment looks great ,the movement of the car is very near to reality, i enjoy your atmospheric replays a lot .Please fix the cameras to look behind the car coming from both sides and not the tyre of my car,it will be a good idea to add a camera from the other drivers cockpits,i also want to control the replay functions (start etc)from keyboard as in race 07.
Please make some of the tracks less demanding for our pcs i have an R9 asus and i have problems in suzuka even with only one car (mine) while it can handle red bull ring and Bathurst easy with 10 or more cars in mp and in high graphics selection.
Once again thanks and keep up the good job,can't wait for the wtcc release.:)

Ive been playing sims since 2000, loved the Simbin GTR, GTR2, but RRE is just plain fun and yes kinda is an experience. so far all of the races Ive done online have been clean, just need more people. I like where this is going and can't wait for whats next!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back