Resource icon

Tracks Slovakia Ring 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
curro submitted a new resource:

Slovakia Ring - International Circuit Slovakia

Slovakia Ring - Beta version 0.9
Public test.

Info:

The complex meets all FIM and FIA criteria for organising and hosting major international motor sports events, thanks to which SLOVAKIA RING has become the site for global motor sports events on an annual basis including: FIA WTCC, FIA GT Series, ADAC GT Masters, the Grand Prix of Slovakia for road cars and the Alpe Adria Championship.

Lenght of the track 5,922 km/ 3.680 miles
Width of the track 12 m
Length...

Read more about this resource...

I like it. :)
Sometimes when going off track (missing a turn or taking it very wide) then the WRONG DIRECTION sign pops up. Not sure if that's something that could be improved.

The 3D gras seems a bit randomly placed, but it's okay.

The track map ain't correct for me. Will try deleting it and hope AC creates one ;)

If the gravel traps could slow you down a bit more, that wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:
I like it. :)
Sometimes when going off track (missing a turn or taking it very wide) then the WRONG DIRECTION sign pops up. Not sure if that's something that could be improved.

The 3D gras seems a bit randomly placed, but it's okay.

The track map ain't correct for me. Will try deleting it and hope AC creates one ;)

If the gravel traps could slow you down a bit more, that wouldn't hurt either.

Thank you, will be fixed in the next update !

I can choose only one layout (which works well).
Content Manager shows a warning for missing files.
So I guess something is wrong here. Can you check please ?

Edit: after three more tries to unzip and install today, for some reason it now shows all layouts... :whistling:

Last edited:
This is MY FAVORITE track of them all... GREAT JOB. As a visual effects expert, I'd like to point out a few small issues with the texture on the track itself. There are quite a few areas where the texture moves differently from the track as if the texture with tires marks float above the track a few inches. It's much more visible in motion then via stills.
20170427133443_1.jpg
20170427133741_1.jpg
20170427133432_1.jpg

Furthermore, in 2 or 3 turns, there are "creases" appearing as bumps in the track, see full size image below to see 2 "issues" with the texture. Good luck finding the problem... this track is a true gem!

20170427133432_1.jpg

This track could use an huge amount of optimisation. It has way too many objects, and too many are unnecessarily tagged as physics objects. The download has the main track basically copied 3 times in the KN5 files, negating the reason to use the layout system in the first place.

The graphics and modelling are good, spending a bit more time on optimisation would turn this into a fantastic track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back