Resource icon

Tracks Slovakia Ring 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had fun even driving around the service tracks. What an awesome build! Fantastic job! No joking, you should create an alternate rally-style layout using those service roads!

255ozdh.jpg

curro updated Slovakia Ring with a new update entry:

Slovakiaring

Slovakiaring 2019 + 4 layouts.

New update :
- layout WTCR 2019 + sponsors + 40 pitboxes
- layout CHICANE + sponsors + 40 pitboxes
- layout Ultimate Cup Serries 2019 + sponsors + 40 pitboxes
- layout SPRINT + DRIFT + 24 pitboxes

- fixes for all versions :

- optimize geometry track and objects ( decreasing DPI and increasing FPS )
- new collision geometry
- new pit lane and fast lane...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@curro I am very happy to see the improvements in performance. We will surely appretiate it during our community races. A few things I noticed though - trees are missing proper AlphaRef settings, their shadows apear as rectangles and their normals need a little tuning (they all should point up). And I noticed one treewall appearing and dissapearing opposite the T1 turn, I don't know whether it is intended or not. Everything else looks good.

@curro I am very happy to see the improvements in performance. We will surely appretiate it during our community races. A few things I noticed though - trees are missing proper AlphaRef settings, their shadows apear as rectangles and their normals need a little tuning (they all should point up). And I noticed one treewall appearing and dissapearing opposite the T1 turn, I don't know whether it is intended or not. Everything else looks good.
Thanks !

The trees are off the track, if they were near the track, there will be the correct shadows :)
The normals of the trees are pointing up ?

Regards.

Thank you for the track, looks great with the light update and i appreciate the hard work involved.... but who made your AI lines? I like to race with large fields 25+ sadly there are two problems.
The main issue is the start of a race, qualifying positions 4 and 6 just drive straight into the wall pit side 9.5/10 times this happens, others cars crash and it ruins the start every time, making it pointless to race on.
Secondly the Ai during qualifying just randomly disappear, they never drive into the pit lane ?
Last thing, since the FX grass has been implemented if covers the track leading into the pit lane, didn't you noticed ?
Maybe seek help from guys like LiquidSkyMan or FB whom are really good with making AI lines.
I like this track but little things mentioned above make it below the Assetto Corsa standard, im not having a go its just shame to see good tracks not working to their potential.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you for the track, looks great with the light update and i appreciate the hard work involved.... but who made your AI lines? I like to race with large fields 25+ sadly there are two problems.
The main issue is the start of a race, qualifying positions 4 and 6 just drive straight into the wall pit side 9.5/10 times this happens, others cars crash and it ruins the start every time, making it pointless to race on.
Secondly the Ai during qualifying just randomly disappear, they never drive into the pit lane ?
Last thing, since the FX grass has been implemented if covers the track leading into the pit lane, didn't you noticed ?
Maybe seek help from guys like LiquidSkyMan or FB whom are really good with making AI lines.
I like this track but little things mentioned above make it below the Assetto Corsa standard, im not having a go its just shame to see good tracks not working to their potential.

Hi,

Deleted old version track pack ?
No one has this problem with AI yet.

Regards.

Hey man, beautiful track and fun to drive. However yesterday night I experienced huge CPU load, with the >99% CPU OCCUPANCY" warning. It was online with 24 drivers. Many others on track had the same issue.

Cars were default Kunos, and the same drivers and skins have raced on many other circuits without problems. The track seems to be very heavy on cpu load above a number of cars, if that's possible. Problems were not present on another track, nothing else changed (drivers, server). Hopefully the others will also post their specs here to help troubleshooting.

Specs: i8750, 16GB, GTX1050m, VR: Oculus Rift S.
Versions: Contentmanager v0.8.2226.37393, data 149, CSP v.0.1.66 (latest). Latest version of the track.
Settings: No Postprocessing, world details medium, anything else low or off.

Hey man, beautiful track and fun to drive. However yesterday night I experienced huge CPU load, with the >99% CPU OCCUPANCY" warning. It was online with 24 drivers. Many others on track had the same issue.

Cars were default Kunos, and the same drivers and skins have raced on many other circuits without problems. The track seems to be very heavy on cpu load above a number of cars, if that's possible. Problems were not present on another track, nothing else changed (drivers, server). Hopefully the others will also post their specs here to help troubleshooting.

Specs: i8750, 16GB, GTX1050m, VR: Oculus Rift S.
Versions: Contentmanager v0.8.2226.37393, data 149, CSP v.0.1.66 (latest). Latest version of the track.
Settings: No Postprocessing, world details medium, anything else low or off.

To add to that, the server was a Rackservice hosted server, none of the members experienced issues with other (admittedly more tested) mod or official tracks; we raced Paul Ricard instead and there were no issues at all regarding CPU occupancy, so it's not the server.

Thank you for your track. The mini map has an X. At some point in life will you keep updating or correcting things?

Attachments

• 5 de marzo de 2022 225711 CLST.jpg
    5 de marzo de 2022 225711 CLST.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 40

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back