SKY (PURE & SOL)

Misc SKY (PURE & SOL) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you have a version for tripple screen? The half left and right screens are dark.
This is due to the vignette effecting. I had the same issue. Load the ppfilter in a text editor and search for vignette. It is somewhere down the bottom. Change the default value to 0.001 (I think the number need to be greater than 0)

This is one of my favourite ppfilters. Fantastic job. I do find that interior digital displays (like digital dashes, cameras, etc.) are very dull and washed out compared with other ppfilters (Pure-candy or C13 Aegis).

Anyone else experience the same thing and have found a resolution? I am using a triple-screen setup if it matters (it matters when it comes to vignetting, which I needed to disable.)

I have CSP 0.2.1-preview2 and Pure 0.222 Highres, but I am getting black screens on all SKY filters(DC, DREAM, GT). What might be the problem? The rest of the filters work fine(stock, pure stock), so I don't think it's an AC issue.
with the new PURE 0.234 i get a way too dark screen when using the SKY pp. anyone else?

Same for me, even with Pure 0.238. Loved this filter but not playable anymore...

Last edited:
Doesn't it annoy you that there is a constant yellow overlay with the sky ppfilter- Do you see this? Also pure hdr eye is made for HDR monitors. So it is not realy meant for ldr mode.
Yes, it does, like subtle vintage colorisation. I am using 4KHDR display & recorded all those in HDR. (Youtube takes a while to transcode rec 2020 version, servers still only have the 709 colour space but it should update). The ambient levels of shadow in SKY are v. good, but I also like the sunrays and sunblind of PureHDR-Eye. I tried PureHDR (which you mentioned was the new way of doing HDR) but I don't like it - too bright, too saturated, little bit unrealistic - I prefer HDR-Eye.

Yes, it does, like subtle vintage colorisation. I am using 4KHDR display & recorded all those in HDR. (Youtube takes a while to transcode rec 2020 version, servers still only have the 709 colour space but it should update). The ambient levels of shadow in SKY are v. good, but I also like the sunrays and sunblind of PureHDR-Eye. I tried PureHDR (which you mentioned was the new way of doing HDR) but I don't like it - too bright, too saturated, little bit unrealistic - I prefer HDR-Eye.
I actually made a mistake when I announced S K Y support HDR. There will be "real" HDR finetuning in the future.. For now S K Y works very well with the "fake" HDR.

I actually made a mistake when I announced S K Y support HDR. There will be "real" HDR finetuning in the future.. For now S K Y works very well with the "fake" HDR.
Yes, altho Win10 outputs a HDR signal all the time, I think I'm only guaranteed of actually getting the wider colour gamut from Peter's Pure HDR ppfs, altho I thought SKY was showing me that as well? A good 'fakeHDR' take some close examination but it can be seen on pause I look for wider range of hues in say greens of grass or foliage. An easy test on PureHDREYE distinct lack of banding on sunrays from a low sun as my older comparison shows: (this one is proper HDR, I will del the comparison 4-way as I checked the encode, neglected to note Transfer Characteristics were BT.709 while colour primaries were BT.2020.

Last edited:
Non vuole sapere se funziona. Ho seguito tutti i passaggi alla lettera, ho applicato il preset nel CSP, uno dei due nelle impostazioni video del setup racing, ma l'unico filtro che sembra funzionare è SKY.
Dream e Gt sono incolori e rendono inutilizzabile anche l'interfaccia utente del gioco che diventa scura e illeggibile (questo lo risolvo ma il resto rimane incolore o con errori grafici che non possono essere risolti nemmeno dalle impostazioni PP in PURE config).
Ho tutto aggiornato all'ultima versione CM 0.8.2633.39678 (x86), CSP 0.2.3-preview1, PURE 0.254...
Non ho problemi con nessuno degli altri ppfilters, ad esempio utilizzo IV PureCS_2.0 sia in flat che in vr senza problemi.
Forse ci sono problemi di compatibilità con le ultime versioni? o sto facendo qualcosa di sbagliato?

He doesn't want to know if it works. I followed all the steps to the letter, I applied the preset in the CSP, one of the two in the video settings of the racing setup, but the only filter that seems to work is SKY.
Dream and Gt are colorless and also make the game's user interface unusable which becomes dark and unreadable (I resolve this but the rest remains colorless or with graphic errors that cannot be resolved even by the PP settings in PURE config).
I have everything updated to the latest version CM 0.8.2633.39678 (x86), CSP 0.2.3-preview1, PURE 0.254...
I have no problems with any of the other ppfilters, for example I use IV PureCS_2.0 in both flat and vr with no problems.
Maybe there are compatibility problems with the latest versions? or am I doing something wrong?
Please join our discord and write in the help section

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea