AC Skip Barber @ Mugello - Wednesday 02 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That has to be the worst race I have been in, from my point of view.:(
Would have done better if I had not turned up. Probably got a higher finish.:(
I managed about 5 or 6 laps, total, without spinning, the rest were all varying degrees of
being a ballerina.
I must still thank @Craig Dunkley for putting the race on. And congratulations to the podiums.
I thought the Alfa was difficult to handle, this soap box was just unpredictable.
Can’t wait for Bon fire night, I will putting this :poop: thing :poop: in the place of Guy Fawkes.
I want to say I enjoyed it, but it was purgatory from start to finish.
Probably should say from last place to last place.:O_o:
One might say, if this car is/was used to help bring American racers up into the other formulas, there's no surprise at the shortage of American talent in the top echelons of motorsport. But I wouldn't say that of course:whistling: A Marmite car, I prefer Marmalade:p

Oh Dear, although I said I will run again with the skippy, I will not. Only nine racers and most of them disliked the car, I have to agree, the mod is fine, just disliked the car.

Well 4 laps in the first race and two laps in the second race, so that should tell you how my races went :thumbsup:

Many congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ..and congrads to all the drivers that finished the event :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week for something totally different :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back